tree_

My computer died :/

I woke up today to go turn on my computer. Turns out that was a bad idea. It started to smoke a little bit and emit a foul odor that smelled like something electrical burning. I had to turn it off. I'll be taking it into the shop in a few days to get it looked at because I know nothing about computers which in turn causes me not to know what to do. If it can't be fixed I guess it's a good excuse to buy a new PC. ?

I have literally no idea how long it will be until I can play games again. I pray not long just because of how much I love hopping on to servers and spending time with the wonderful people in this community. 

I'll still be active on the forums and the discord because I have my phone but I just feel it won't be the same not being able to play games with you all.

During my time at the two camps however, I think I might have internet access to be able to communicate. If not then I guess I'm outta luck. 

That's all I wanted to say. I wish you all happy gaming and hopefully your computer doesn't overheat. 

Rip yeah sorry, might have had too much dust inside the pc and that might be what had caused it. I've had that happen to me before and usually they are able to fix it so I hope it will be the same for you

Best of luck. There's not really anyway to tell now that you don't have it but your chances are pretty much dependent on whatever was "burning". If it was just your PSU overloading and shorting out that's a pretty easy fix (and likely depending on what kind you had) but if it managed to fry your motherboard you can kiss that computer good bye. 

1 hour ago, Elcark said:

Best of luck. There's not really anyway to tell now that you don't have it but your chances are pretty much dependent on whatever was "burning". If it was just your PSU overloading and shorting out that's a pretty easy fix (and likely depending on what kind you had) but if it managed to fry your motherboard you can kiss that computer good bye. 

Thanks for the insight