red
  • Identity
    id/redzvibez
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    3/4 years
  • Information

Hello!

I would like to be apply for mod for the xG discord so that i may be another asset to help keep the discord server clean. I'm regularly check every channel frequently throughout the day, I have a good reputation with majority of the players in the team fortress side of the clan and willing to even expand on that and getting to know other division in the clan and people within the discord. I feel like incorporating into my time on discord is the occasional rule enforcement and banning those stupid trolls.

I want to and do not mind answering any questions or concerns that anyone may have, whether that be responding to individuals on the Discord server, the forums, or in-game. Any platform that a player tries to contact me over to try and receive help from myself, I am more than willing to help them in any way possible, and will not ignore their concerns.

I feel like there should be thing i could work on like getting more known within the clan and maybe try to be more vocal.

- red

discord; red#3365

Unfortunately, your moderator submission has been declined

I would have liked to see a bit more activity in general to consider you as discord staff.

~closed