Rabid

Yearly or Bi-Annually Cs 1v1 tourny

Came up with an idea, talked it over with virr very briefly, and this is what we got, Suggestions are welcome during the preparation phase if we get this idea started.

1v1 yearly tournament

:badges First place to receive a forum badge displaying his current achievement, If he is to be beat in the next tournament his trophy will from then on say "Dethroned" or removed entirely up for debate on this one.

:credits 30k to first, 15k to second, and 5k to third. all tokens can be adjuted by cs DL and CL if they feel too high.

1v1 bi-annually tournament,

Would try to do these in q1 and q4 of any year. not sure what month we would choose, but by bi-annually i mean that.

:badges Same as the annually prize

Credits: 20k credits to first, 10k to second, 5k to third.

Another prize suggestion; Custom title for jailbreak, or aura, which ever is easier. (2018 champ) for title, or 2018 champ with their color selection for the trial.

Few other notes;

Maps; Awp_india aim_map aim_p2k
Suggestions welcome

Rules: 10minutes to show up for your match or dq'd.
Obviously no cheating or bug abusing, 

Up for discussion; Players who have cheated on cs:go or known to of cheat should be dq'd;
I'm personally iffy on this one, unless its someone who got vacced for their cheats, cause the two people I have in mind that will most likely participate I believe reformed.  For example though, I'll use my self, I cheated in cs:s and have still became moderator/admin multiple times in this community, theirs definitely chances for people to change, but i'll let cl/dl decide, not my call.

Game will be first to 16 on any of the aim maps, / awp india. 

Like I said though all up for discussion.

@virr@Klure@Aegean@Bleed@BleedsBrother@S_bantf2badmins@Lithium@Dannypicacho@Jaydow@MineCrack@any other cs members I may of forgotten or tag didn't work.

Edited by Rabid
Tags (see edit history)

Just now, Rabid said:

Practice makes perfect.

yeah if the top players stop practicing

EDIT: I'd definitely participate for the fun, just saying that it would most likely be the same people winning for a long time until some god comes along.

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Dannypicacho said:

yeah if the top players stop practicing

EDIT: I'd definitely participate for the fun, just saying that it would most likely be the same people winning for a long time until some god comes along.

I don't remember who it was, but some poopty beat two pretty good people last time we did this tourny, so i mean theres def upsets, and def a chance for you to make top 3, and at least get a pick at credits.

Who knows maybe we can do a losers bracket for any one who's under mg2 or something, and lower their credits if they win that bracket. make it more fun for the people that will get beat easily.

Just for reference here are links to the past two 1v1 tourneys we did:

First one (bracket)

Second one (bracket)

They weren't too unfair since most of the best players in xg weren't participating, but we'd probably have to do things a bit differently if we had everyone playing as far as prizes are concerned.

Could people who have cheated in the past be even considered for this. I cheated for what? 1 month and it was 7 months ago and it wasn't even on any xg servers or in any other communities. I'm also not stupid enough to cheat on my main steam account. 

@Pepper is still a breadeater lol 

Just now, lilbleed said:

Could people who have cheated in the past be even considered for this. I cheated for what? 1 month and it was 7 months ago and it wasn't even on any xg servers or in any other communities. I'm also not stupid enough to cheat on my main steam account. 

@Pepper is still a breadeater lol 

once a cheater always a cheater

6 hours ago, Rabid said:

Up for discussion; Players who have cheated on cs:go or known to of cheat should be dq'd;
I'm personally iffy on this one, unless its someone who got vacced for their cheats, cause the two people I have in mind that will most likely participate I believe reformed.  For example though, I'll use my self, I cheated in cs:s and have still became moderator/admin multiple times in this community, theirs definitely chances for people to change, but i'll let cl/dl decide, not my call.

@Dannypicacho@lilbleed idk, have to be up to community vote, or cl's final decision. I honestly believe steven doesn't cheat anymore and has matured a bunch. but thats an opinion .