Bot

Rocket League Division

I've been thinking about putting in a request for an RL division for a long time and now that I have seen a bit of interest in the idea I feel like it would be a good addition for Xenogamers. First of all, Rocket League is quite a popular game and I know there are many people that would like to join and play with xG if we had influence on the game. Second, Rocket League has potential for being a community game because it has custom games and you can organize different events by playing with big groups or hosting large tournaments with many players. Third, this would be a good way for the various rocket league players that are already in xG and for people who would join through a rocket league division to play and push through the ranking system together. Finally, I feel like there are many players that would like to no life on a xG Rocket League division and would like to slowly move up through moderator and admin positions in order to facilitate and organize events and keep the community games running smoothly. 

Thank you for reading and considering, 

Bot

I'm not too sure if there's a competitive Rocket League scene as I'm not really part of the competitive gaming areas (however I'm sure there is one). Perhaps it would be nice to find other people in xG who would be interested in making a small team, rather than making an entire division for it. I think it's a nice idea, though

12 minutes ago, Tekage said:

I'm not too sure if there's a competitive Rocket League scene as I'm not really part of the competitive gaming areas (however I'm sure there is one). Perhaps it would be nice to find other people in xG who would be interested in making a small team, rather than making an entire division for it. I think it's a nice idea, though

86NLPzj.png Pretty much as big as all the other games in the Tier 3 category.