Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Crybaby
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Was falsely accused for hacking on gaming history by some angry gamers, It started with them saying I was cheating cause i can headshot them as spy when they were cloaked and talking on the mic then from there on they were just 100% sure I was hacking also there was a point of me 180 headshotting someone behind me that is due to the decloaking sound you can hear.
    Also this isn't the first time this has happened on the server, you can ask the regulars on there that im on daily 

DRIVE.GOOGLE.COM

Here is the dem provided so that others can watch the clip.

+1

I doubt Jo was hacking or would resort to using them.

One good way to figure out sniper who is to watch how they play BESIDES aiming. 

When a player has monster aim but is moving like they've never played an FPS, it's likely that they're hacking.

Really good legit snipers aren't good with only their aim. They have good game sense. They move around, have good crosshair placement, take advantageous angles, and know when to back off. which is what I seen in this dem.

and I seen a lot of shots were missed when watching through the dem.

It appears you were banned by @VinylScratch

I'd like to hear their side of the story as to why they think you're hacking, before coming to a conclusion. For now, I have to admit, I see little proof of hacking, if any. I feel as though most of the gameplay was just a result, as Miyukii says, of good game sense and a good player. (Thank you for the demo)

I'm going to stay neutral for now and wait for a response from VinylScratch. Currently leaning towards a +1, though. According to bans.xenogamers, you have been banned multiple times for hacking. Bad luck?

Here's a link to Jo's previous bans: https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:25773310&advType=steamid

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

This is the second time this guy has been banned for 'cheating.' Jo is just a fucking legend tbh

Fifth actually.

Stop coming on as a private profile smurf and people might stop mistaking you as a throw away hacking account. Probably not, but maybe. 

29 minutes ago, Elcark said:

Stop coming on as a private profile smurf and people might stop mistaking you as a throw away hacking account. Probably not, but maybe. 

This shouldn't matter. It's pretty easy to tell when someone's hacking and someone's just playing the game well. It's a trade server, we don't even get people who know how to toggle most of the time lol.

41 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

This shouldn't matter. It's pretty easy to tell when someone's hacking and someone's just playing the game well. It's a trade server, we don't even get people who know how to toggle most of the time lol.

The majority of players aren't even that good. There are times when a staff member might be familiar with rules, but play like dogshit so it's somewhat understandable that they see a good player and immediately think "HACKER!! RED ALERT!!"

1 hour ago, Elcark said:

Fifth actually.

Even regular members can check that he’s played more on xG than a lot of our staff. That should already be a straight giveaway that he’s not some chump change dime-a-dozen aimwarebox idiot.

21 minutes ago, grap_grop said:

Even regular members can check that he’s played more on xG than a lot of our staff. That should already be a straight giveaway that he’s not some chump change dime-a-dozen aimwarebox idiot.

If he is actually recognizable absolutely,  lots of people have accused him of such and quickly turned around when they realize it is him (same for other decent players on the server before such as bless). When he is under a completely random alias, a private profile, and appearing like some of numerous hackers that visit the server though, that makes it pretty much impossible for anyone who doesn't have him added to actually be able to identify him under this presumption. 

1 hour ago, Elcark said:

If he is actually recognizable absolutely,  lots of people have accused him of such and quickly turned around when they realize it is him (same for other decent players on the server before such as bless). When he is under a completely random alias, a private profile, and appearing like some of numerous hackers that visit the server though, that makes it pretty much impossible for anyone who doesn't have him added to actually be able to identify him under this presumption. 

What you look like shouldn't factor into whether someone thinks you're hacking or not. There are prem snipers who have nothing but an achievement razorback because they never actually coughed up any money in this game. 

If you want to accuse someone who's actually cheating of cheating, getting legitimate evidence isn't insanely hard. I'm mostly just disappointed.

4 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

What you look like shouldn't factor into whether someone thinks you're hacking or not. There are prem snipers who have nothing but an achievement razorback because they never actually coughed up any money in this game. 

If you want to accuse someone who's actually cheating of cheating, getting legitimate evidence isn't insanely hard. I'm mostly just disappointed.

What you look like most certainly does factor into you being a hacker or not since actual hackers will 90% of the time have no cosmetics or F2P cosmetics. There was no way to tell that it was Jo, and I'm sure we all know that Jo is pretty decent at sniper, so though I agree people shouldn't jump to conclusions because of their cosmetics, it is certainly a factor often.

We are currently awaiting a demo from @VinylScratch

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Kypari said:

What you look like most certainly does factor into you being a hacker or not since actual hackers will 90% of the time have no cosmetics or F2P cosmetics. There was no way to tell that it was Jo, and I'm sure we all know that Jo is pretty decent at sniper, so though I agree people shouldn't jump to conclusions because of their cosmetics, it is certainly a factor often.

We are currently awaiting a demo from @VinylScratch

No, what you look like absolutely shouldn't because as I said, there are very good players who don't care about anything premium offers whatsoever, and there are also high level players with decent shit and traders who've amassed fortunes who cheated for years before eventually getting vac'd and nobody suspected a thing. 

Evidence > petty assumption based on fallible associations. The demo I was shown, by the looks of it, he definitely wasn't cheating. Every time I've played against Jo it also isn't like playing against a cheater at all. He may hit some nutty shots but it isn't 100% consistent, and he isn't unstoppable.