Dummy

New plugins

I think I remember @Tekage saying he found a server and recommended we get math credits but I think we couldn't find a download for it

I think the math credits would be a nice addition and I don't see any problems adding the hug and kiss one either

but could you provide a download link for if the higherups do decide to add it?

6 minutes ago, Owlknight_ said:

!hug and !kiss would be good plugins, but I have somewhat mixed feelings on math credits.

you had this backward wtf are you okay, my fellow gamer?

Math credits would be cool, but I don't see much of a point to hug/kiss commands.

See I think the math plugin would be an excellent idea if there were new items in the store. Right now, and I'm sure I don't speak for all of us,  I have no use for credits: I have everything I need. If there were new titles or some kind of store bought perk I think the math plugin would be excellent.

I have to agree with Shadower though 

17 hours ago, Shadower said:

-1 to hug/kiss 1 plugin, it seems spammable and is tbh a useless plugin.

I feel as though it could get spammed and knowing our regulars, it would probably be a bad idea. No offence to you all but you know how it is

math credits can go on csgo too pls. i need some way to earn all the sponsor credits i have stashed somewhere on the forums "soon^tm" in csgo and or the mc refund that was supposed to come because the server was killed shortly after i got them

On 8/9/2018 at 9:56 PM, BonfireCentipede said:

but could you provide a download link for if the higherups do decide to add it?

I mean I found it on this one TF2 server I went on when nobody was on xG. I could make a post on the forums asking if there are any download links to the plugin, maybe?

14 hours ago, Caleb956 said:

+1 for the kiss/hug plugin IF we set a cooldown on it so people can't spam it, otherwise -1

It doesn't serve any function besides spam. I could be wrong, but as far as im aware it doesn't do anything besides fill up chat. I'd rather not even get into the more dilutable  problems that already people are edging towards about this but do honestly think this fosters away from the "for everyone" feel to the servers since there will undoubtably be people who turned away from first impressions of the implications of what the servers are like because of something like this.

14 hours ago, Tekage said:

If there were new titles or some kind of store bought perk I think the math plugin would be excellent.

Having new things to spend credits on is something sought after in general, it's just a matter of what since something like new titles aren't exactly all that enticing. There was a few concepts debated in the past with the most prominent being "auras", which are actually available on the csgo servers but never worked right on tf2 from what I know.

1 hour ago, Elcark said:

There was a few concepts debated in the past with the most prominent being "auras", which are actually available on the csgo servers but never worked right on tf2 from what I know.

they work but tf2 doesnt allow for custom files in the same way and you cant really animate them like in csgo, so they end up looking like glorified trails pretty much