• In-Game Name
    bonksnp
  • Identity
    yall got it somewhere
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    like 7 years or smth
  • Information

hey i actually have time to invest into cs again and its not dead like it was when I stepped down from admin so i want to contribute to the server again

ill be a less cancerous staff member now that im not a fucking freshman in high school

no i wont

5 hours ago, Bonk said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.6437d48dc720d42bea3dfc9788d6ffef.PNG

??????????????????????????????

2 weeks of decent activity after vanishing off the face of the earth isn't super active. keep it constant over a month or so and plan on staying longer. same for you @roflmao61

+1 is a great fellow, honestly i think bonk is awesome but im not to sure if he likes me back, but in terms of being a mod on the server again i'd +111111111111111 again and again, ofc ima need more playtime then just that out of you

While my vote is measly, I'd have to -1, I kind of live on the servers and I've only seen you a couple of times. I'm sure you were a good admin before but you don't have my vote.

1 hour ago, Darrth said:

While my vote is measly, I'd have to -1, I kind of live on the servers and I've only seen you a couple of times. I'm sure you were a good admin before but you don't have my vote.

Actually, I take back the -1, I'll be neutral, just need to see you on more ?