• In-Game Name
    Kurt Cuckbain
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:24875748
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    5 years
  • Information

Hey my name was Roflmao61 before and I held the position of moderator 3 years ago or so. I was moderator for 6 months. I've been getting back into csgo jailbreak and I still retain knowledge of the responsibilities. I was demoted because of a lack of playtime because of other things popping up in my life. Currently I play in Korea because I am stationed over seas in the army but in a month or so I will be back stateside. I just wanna play jailbreak and have some fun and enforce rules at the same time.

38542152_2130392850509095_1900314950199410688_n.jpg

4 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

image.png.0f17a6499ac5bbf665a9eaed38f2d0b5.png 

hey are you bullying me I'm gonna tell my mom

you live in canada and still go to elementary school, hes a big boy living in korea rn, and goes on past your bed time when its late at night but we still have 15+ people on for a few hours. also its the same time casper is on which is why you dont see him, he gets on then to avoid you.

also real post: -1 being on for a week or 2 and having good activity isn't much to go on, give it a month or so of you being back before applying preferably that way activity and how you are doing in the current community can be judged better.

*couldn't edit old post*

I'm gonna be neutral on this. I will explain why though,

1: You are deployed, meaning you won't be on as much

2: You got play time but not as much to be active.

Thats all I got, just time management is my reason to be neutral.

16 hours ago, Brady1780 said:

-1 Why all these old staff members coming back for a week when we did all the work to revive the servers thinking they can just get their shit back from a week of activity

Honestly, I highly agree with this.