SegFault

Get Rid of new RTD

Get Rid of new RTD  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should the new RTD command be kept or revert to the old one on Poke-trade and TGH

• Keep New RTD
    • Use Old RTD

On TGH and Poke-trade the recently updated RTD seems to be causing a tremendous amount of issues from broke effects causing server lag or motion sickness to general issues such as usage in friendly mode to damage others. Many player have asked to make this a thread so here it is. I believe the new RTD should be scrapped and we should revert back to the old version

This shouldn't even be a thread. The plugin needs to be looked at role by role so that those that need to be altered or disabled can been done before throwing them on the server and it especially should have been removed when the more damaging exploit became obvious until that can be fixed.

it's also pretty fucking op at times, like team crits is actually fucking stupid. the new rtd kind of makes things less competitive too.

+1 get rid of this ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

The new rtd feels like updating your computer and restarting it mid update. Its buggy, its bad and the original was just way better compared to the new one now. In this case its better overall to just stick with the original.

3 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

In this case its better overall to just stick with the original.

Not necessarily. The prospect of new effects is pretty neat and the plugin being newer could possibly have better functionality. We should keep the new version, it just needs to be adjusted and fixed for better compatibility with the server before being used (assuming it can be).

I find the new rtd to be alright but I honestly feel like the cool down time should be reduced to what it used to be and we should remove some of the rolls that are just not fun to go up against like power play. It basically god mode with crits. Team crits just gives everyone the ability to basically one-shot the other team which is not fun as well. I know other peeps might have a different view than me but this is what I personally think should be looked at changed. Not to mention while I haven't seen anyone do it recently, we definitely fix being able to rtd while in friendly mode.

We will be disabling the current !rtd plugin and going back to the old one until the one we have on the server has been fixed and we have disabled a few more of the effects. We were under the impression it was just a more updated version of the plugin but it wasn't, so we will be going back to the old one temporarily. Closing this since we will be going back (for now?)