• In-Game Name
    Tekage
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:72438856
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    5 years
  • Information

So I've been playing the servers a lot more recently and have found a good way to space out my time. I miss being a staff member quite a lot and sometimes when I'm on a server and someone is rule breaking I feel like a retired detective wanting to get back onto to force. I'm responsible, a good role-model and the cooler twin out of me and @Kypari ?

See, I would apply straight for Admin (having been one previously); I know all of the system rules and know the admin handbook like the back of my hand and feel as though I could be trusted enough to be one again. However, I have decided to apply for Moderator as I want to prove to everyone that as a result of being a young carer for my girlfriend (who suffers with myalgic encephalomyelitis) I've matured a lot since I was last here and that I'm very much capable of these kind of responsibilities. I'm loving being involved in the community again and I would love it even more to rejoin the staff team.

I thought I'd see what everyone thinks about me being staff again.

Thanks for reading ?

@mrnutty12 @Kypari @Caleb956

helo tekage +1

Never actually had a problem with Tekky, hes been staff before and a damn good one in my opinion at that, I don't see any reason for him not to get staff again.

Yeah sure would be nice to see you as staff again, I've seen you getting a lot more active again and I think you're a pretty good influence for people and would do a good job as staff again so +1 

Was an admin before I even got moderator. I thought of you as one of the more chill staff at the time and you were pretty good at enforcing the rules. It was sad to see you step down. I would love to see you come back to a staff position!

+1

Edited by DiaperHyperWolf (see edit history)