Edit History

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

I'd be alright either way with this. I don't lose my mind whenever somebody says "faggot" or even the n word really, but that being said I still do ultimately think of it as being in poor taste and those words are mostly used as demeaning terms. And to those who say that it would be too opinionated to make these into official rules, the way I view it, we have quite a few laws in society that are, when you break it down, opinions. That being said and everything, I do think it might be better to keep things the way they are now. I wouldn't want people to stop coming to the server because it's too strict.

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

I'd be alright either way with this. I don't lose my mind whenever somebody says "faggot" or even the n word really, but that being said I still do ultimately think of it as being in poor taste and those words are mostly used as demeaning terms. And to those who say that it would be too opinionated to make these into official rules, the way I view it, we have quite a few laws that in society that are, when you break it down, opinions. That being said and everything, I do think it might be better to keep things the way they are now. I wouldn't want people to stop coming to the server because it's too strict.