BonfireCentipede

Turn off thriller taunt on servers

poll  

25 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Remove the thriller taunt on weapon taunts?

• yea
    • no

So today I went on surf and found out the thriller taunt is disabled on weapons while Halloween mode is on for Halloween cosmetics

I think alot of people myself included don't like this taunt randomly replacing our weapon taunts

so I think we should disable the taunt while keeping Halloween mode enabled

I'm so glad someone brought this to attention. I wholeheartedly agree with removing it so I can wave to the person I just sniped instead of doing the thriller for their amusement.

23 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Never liked the taunt, it can really get in the way when you are trying to use your weapon taunt.

It can't actually, the thriller taunt shouldn't ever occur on weapons with taunt kills. It only interrupts taunts like the best taunt in the game from bazooka/dh

Just now, Moosty said:

I'm voting to keep it on the sole purpose that it's endearing and nostalgic to randomly thriller and get rekt when you were supposed to get an easy taunt kill. we were all raised by this jank and you are disrespecting your past by trying to get rid of it.

YOU CANNOT THRILLER WITH ANY WEAPON THAT CAN TAUNT KILL 

image.png.562f20c47f45c30529afedf9dd0e605b.png 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

33 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

YOU CANNOT THRILLER WITH ANY WEAPON THAT CAN TAUNT KILL 

image.png.562f20c47f45c30529afedf9dd0e605b.png 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but what i miss out on a taunt kill ?

PLEASE REMOVE THIS

Trying to kill taunt someone then dancing behind them makes you look like a fucking idiot and gets you killed

The fact that theres a chance that I do the thriller taunt sucks, I dont want to have to rely on random RNG