Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    xG:M | Brady1780
  • Offender's Identity
    STEAM_1:1:31351682
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

If you have ever played JB you know the legend of woopx and if you play long enough with him then you have learned a new language and can now put that on your resume. All jokes aside though he chases new people away from our servers when he plays CT and although he technically hasn't done anything to get perm CT banned all admins wait for that second that he does so we don't have to deal with him. If it was up to me he would have been ct banned a while ago but it isn't and that's why this exists ?

Edited by virr (see edit history)

For people who aren't familiar with him, can you provide some examples with real proof? I don't mind leaving the thread up until you do so.

as you said, he hasn't done anything ban worthy. The only issue with woopx is he spams for warden all the time and and gives the weirdest orders that are hard to understand if you dont play with him a lot.

I wish you guys would be more open to using your staff powers to their fullest, you have the ability to pass warden when he spams every round for it, and can mute him when he tries to continue as "warner" like I do.

-1 please close, there wont be able to be any evidence worthy of a ct ban for him. just that staff need to pass warden more when he spams. @Aegean

Woopx has not done anything ban worthy. The clip you provided showed woopx getting trapped and demonstrating broken english. It's ridiculous that you used it as evidence for him to be banned.

You get a feel for what he's saying after playing a few rounds with him. He's learning, we all started somewhere. As for him getting warden every round, it's because he seems to be the only person on CT who knows when to press his push to talk key. He spices things up and makes JB more enjoyable imo.

As Chrono stated above, -1 please close.