Discord
  • In-Game Name
    EchoMJP
  • Identity
    (Discord ID:MJP #4162)
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Okay, so its kind of a long story but what I did was I was on the discord server and I was in a voice chat with a friend who plays on XG. I was smoking weed at the time and I wasn't thinking right. I understand that I messed up and I should not have PMd people with memes like the       "anti-masturbation cross".  I also decided at the time to put memes in the chat like the shaggy Jo-Jo's reference. I understand I Fucked up and I shouldn't have done that. I get that I spammed people in the discord. I didn't think that it would get me in trouble I was wrong. I apologize. The said pictures are attached.

4wZc9Tt8CnWVZRO0tFHlzizJeNzeGR7V_lg.jpg

Yeet.jpg

To explain what happened a bit since this isn't the most clear;

Mjp was gagged for spamming on the discord, after which he began to spam people in the discord individually through dm's, so he was banned.

Admitting to and apologizing for fucking up post punishment doesn't undo it, and you should still receive your punishment. That being said, it has been a fair amount of time (a month or so I believe?) and I'd probably lean towards an unban for now, though with the next case being a more permenant ban.

13 minutes ago, Red said:

He was once on pkmn trade and said that he'll just troll the xg discord again.

don't be fools.

First off, could you prove that? Otherwise there's not much reason to assume it's true. 

Secondly then he'll just get banned again, simple as that. This is about giving a second chance and if he chooses to fuck it up again that's his choice, but since he already spent a fair amount of time banned he should be able to have that choice. 

13 minutes ago, Elcark said:

First off, could you prove that? Otherwise there's not much reason to assume it's true. 

Secondly then he'll just get banned again, simple as that. This is about giving a second chance and if he chooses to fuck it up again that's his choice, but since he already spent a fair amount of time banned he should be able to have that choice. 

Considering his history, it's not out of the question. However, I agree in giving a second chance since most people don't come back to actually have that second chance if they get banned in the first place. If he breaks rules then he just gets banned again and won't get unbanned
+1

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Elcark said:

Nothing I can prove since I'm not going to record dem every goddamn second he speaks. ?

but nonetheless I'm going on the experience I had with him on the server and discord.