MJP

Is 'FrostyBoiGrim' a 'trap'?

Question

For everyone thats wondering why this isn't 5 pages long. I didn't have enough dirt on the staff member "FrostyBoiGrim" to make this 5 pages long.                                        To make a long story short. I suspect this man is a level 5 trap. An expert at the craft. he has said on multiple occasions that he is a "best girl" if that is true then why is your account named Frosty-BOY-Grim, I gotcha there fuck-o. In the file I have attached there is frosty admitting he's a trap (there are some things int he chats that cannot be put on this server thats why they are blurred). He admits that it is true. Now explain to me why is his named frosty? It's because he's a cold-blooded lier. Now please tell me is he a trap?

GayBoy2.jpg

I think he is!!! ?

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

Why is this even a topic...this is just weird now.

whenever I look at your profile pic I just wanna fucking grab a fistful of that shit and stuff it in my mouth and have it take me 16 years to chew that shit and have it rip my teeth off again but it'll all be worth that sweet sweet flavour of skittles

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

whenever I look at your profile pic I just wanna fucking grab a fistful of that shit and stuff it in my mouth and have it take me 16 years to chew that shit and have it rip my teeth off again but it'll all be worth that sweet sweet flavour of skittles

This is not what I expected when posting on this topic, but you do you. I won't judge about wanting to eat skittles. I mean I wouldn't want to rip my teeth off but you do you like I said, I do like skittles but that's quite an exaggeration, for me at least. (Not trying to sound like a H E C C when I say this btw, don't wanna sound rude)

Edited by ABlueSkittle123 (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

This is not what I expected when posting on this topic, but you do you. I won't judge about wanting to eat skittles. I mean I wouldn't want to rip my teeth off but you do you like I said, I do like skittles but that's quite an exaggeration, for me at least. (Not trying to sound like a H E C C when I say this btw, don't wanna sound rude)

gimme skittles

2 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

This is so off topic but so correct what