• In-Game Name
    BullseyeX™
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:49080993
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    30 days
  • Information

I have played for a while on this server and i noticed even with the new staff there are still times where the server is without staff and people break the rules i want to keep the server free of rule breakers and to keep people informed of the rules.

Also jaydow is a hacker

We gave Brady mod so why not.

+1

Over the past month or so Bullseye has shown himself to be a pretty cool dude and mature.

He knows the rules.

I don't see any reason to why Bullseye couldn't be a mod and show us what he's capable of.

Im gonna keep it at a 0 for now. I'd like to spend more time with you on the servers to give a vote, which is on me because of work, but you are better than you were before and have been a mod. I wouldn't be opposed to you becoming mod. 

+1

He's always on and he helps me out with learning mod and watching the server. He's pretty cool and he knows rules and always takes warden when no one else will.

Give him mod!

What was the reason for the demotion? Inactivity? Just wondering because I can only find one instance where you were planning on stepping down [which did not go through] and I can't be bothered to search all of the Promo/Demos from then.

That said, I've recently been online on the CS:GO Jailbreak server and the applicant seemed to know what he was doing. I haven't been on nearly enough to justify a negative or positive vouch, so this will only serve as a neutral opinion- though it is a little iffy given the feedback from the last Staff Submission.

I would still like to know the reason for the demotion, if anyone could link it or something :coffee:

19 minutes ago, Forest said:

What was the reason for the demotion? Inactivity? Just wondering because I can only find one instance where you were planning on stepping down [which did not go through] and I can't be bothered to search all of the Promo/Demos from then.

That said, I've recently been online on the CS:GO Jailbreak server and the applicant seemed to know what he was doing. I haven't been on nearly enough to justify a negative or positive vouch, so this will only serve as a neutral opinion- though it is a little iffy given the feedback from the last Staff Submission.

I would still like to know the reason for the demotion, if anyone could link it or something :coffee:

30 minutes ago, Forest said:

That said, I've recently been online on the CS:GO Jailbreak server and the applicant seemed to know what he was doing.

excuse me what now?!

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

excuse me what now?!

Can confirm he was on the other day while bullseye and I were, when i was undercover using one of my aliases since there were like 10-12 people on no staff late at night. we had a quick chit chat. very nice.

as for why he was demoted it was the great purging of staff because servers were dead for a long time and this was roughly when the population would garner a few regulars at times (leading to the unfortunate promotion of danny at some point later down the line)

+1 Comeback fellow person that actually knew of my existence 3+ years ago (I think you did at least...)

Good Luck Dr. Seuss Rap God,

Bot