SegFault

Good luck this school year!

A lot of people are going back to school for the semester/ year right about now so I just wanted to say good luck! 

If you need any homework or course help with math, sciences, or anything computer/code related feel free to reach out to me on discord (SegTheGrump in the xG discord) or on steam (url: /seggyfaults) and I got ya!

Yeah good luck everyone, I'm not taking college classes this semester due to complications, but I am getting a second job soon. I wish best of luck to everyone going back to school though, be it high school or college or whatevs :3

I would take a job for my family and me, but not sure if it is possible and/or compatible with the homework that I would have, can't do it at any job that I take unless the employer is cool with it.

9 hours ago, Precious said:

Yeah good luck everyone, I'm not taking college classes this semester due to complications, but I am getting a second job soon. I wish best of luck to everyone going back to school though, be it high school or college or whatevs :3

Good luck my dignity dog.

—————————————————————————————————-

Also thanks I might need help with coding if you know how to do c+.

Edited by MJP
Splitting (see edit history)

On 8/29/2018 at 12:17 PM, MJP said:

Good luck my dignity dog.

—————————————————————————————————-

Also thanks I might need help with coding if you know how to do c+.

c++ you mean? i know all of the 'c' namesakes tho so i got you either way. just hit me up and i can gladly help