MJP

ReverseMJP

17 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

. The surf staff is the only staff that does this to me because if you look at the bans you can see none of them are on the other XG servers (in recent months).

Most of the staff that banned you play on other servers, they are xG staff. They are not just surf staff.

5 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

Most of the staff that banned you play on other servers, they are xG staff. They are not just surf staff.

I only see them on surf and when I see them on surf I leave. When they join TGH I leave. I feel very unwelcome because of certain staff. Its gotten to the point where when one of my friends feels like shit on your servers we say a codeword and we all dip. 

Edited by ReverseMJP
Non important reasoning (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

I only see them on surf and when I see them on surf I leave. When they join TGH I leave. I feel very unwelcome because of certain staff. Its gotten to the point where when one of my friends feels like shit on your servers we say a codeword and we all dip. I'm thinking of playing on CSGO servers because of some of the tf2 staff.

Then leave? Most of your friend group are known rule breakers and cause issues on our servers. If you have issues with people punishing you for breaking rules then maybe stop breaking them

4 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

Most of your friend group are known rule breakers and cause issues on our servers.

Dare I ask: who are these people?

5 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

If you have issues with people punishing you for breaking rules then maybe stop breaking them

I mean if they're feeling uncomfortable then maybe you guys should stop breathing down their necks? People tend to freak out when they're watched for everything they say (I've experienced that very well in the past and its not pleasant). Also what rules are being broken? You guys haven't really provided any examples of this other than the ''arguing with staff'' garbo.

24 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

Then leave? Most of your friend group are known rule breakers and cause issues on our servers. If you have issues with people punishing you for breaking rules then maybe stop breaking them

I don't think saying I should leave is a way to solve some of the "issues" you have with me.

9 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

Has also indicated in the past he want member just to get mod.

Everyone becomes member to become staff someday. Even the members that are floating around the servers want to become staff I’m sure. 

Real talk though, I can’t vouch for you since I don’t play surf to really see you. However, you seem like a pretty reasonable guy. It seems like you’re trying for another chance, but are getting pushed away. I’m honestly sorry.

Best of luck on your application, bud.

Edited by Goblins
Added more. (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Goblins said:

Everyone becomes member to become staff someday. Even the members that are floating around the servers want to become staff I’m sure. 

Real talk though, I can’t vouch for you since I don’t play surf to really see you. However, you seem like a pretty reasonable guy. 

Best of luck on your application, bud.

Thanks my diggity dog. 

You seem like you need to work on your maturity a bit before I can recommend you to be a member. I haven't seen you all that much, but, yesterday when I muted one of your friends for micspamming, you briefly insisted that I unmute him and that he didn't do anything wrong even after I explained. I also don't really appreciate the attitude I've heard you express towards staff.

A: 6

M: 4

8 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

You seem like you need to work on your maturity a bit before I can recommend you to be a member. I haven't seen you all that much, but, yesterday when I muted one of your friends for micspamming, you briefly insisted that I unmute him and that he didn't do anything wrong even after I explained. I also don't really appreciate the attitude I've heard you express towards staff.

A: 6

M: 4

The problem yesterday was that there was a thunderstorm and someone interrupted him when he was talking. You then muted him because his mic was turned on for about 2 seconds after. I understand why the second part might be an issue in some circumstances but the first reason is unjustified.

7 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

The problem yesterday was that there was a thunderstorm and someone interrupted him when he was talking. You then muted him because his mic was turned on for about 2 seconds after. I understand why the second part might be an issue in some circumstances but the first reason is unjustified.

He wasn't muted for talking over others or the thunderstorm (I couldn't even really hear it), I muted him because he had a bit of noticeable background noise going on in his mic (sirens) I did warn him to stop but, he didn't.

Edited by DiaperHyperWolf (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

He wasn't muted for talking over others or the thunderstorm (I couldn't even really hear it), I muted him because he had a bit of noticeable background noise going on in his mic (sirens) I did warn him to stop but, he didn't.

I thought it was a thunderstorm because its police sirens...How in tf do you stop police sirens XD. I got you tho my bad.

6 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

I thought it was a thunderstorm because its police sirens...How in tf do you stop police sirens XD. I got you tho my bad.

You can't, but you absolutely can decide to not talk on the mic if you have a bit of BG noise going on, which is for the better anyway if it's loud enough.