MJP

ReverseMJP

3 hours ago, TBOHB said:

-1 Whenever I see him on the servers he always tries to intentionally start shit and gets the server involved in it. Also I don't have a demo of this, I do catch him saying that "There is no staff on ____. Lets go there so we can do ____."

A: 6

M:3

actually, I go on unpopulated servers with people such as but not limited to YeEternalTuna, FrostyBoigrimm, Wingman, Snowy, Avocado, AdrianSheep, Dummy, ETC. I do this because of the reasons posted on this page. If you read through you would know why I leave surf when certain people join. I have never said, "Lets go there so we can do ____.".

+1

My mans and I like to dab on those 

9 minutes ago, Shadower said:

special snowflakes.

For real he just likes to play in a server that most people are instantly put off by when they see how the server is run, and is willing to accept how it is, and try and push for a change. I've seen the server go down hill over the past year or so of playing, and seeing someone like MJP who is trying to get some change is refreshing.

Edited by wingman (see edit history)

3 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

On top of this is never around that long and leaves for long periods. Has also indicated in the past he want member just to get mod. 

The guy is applying for member right now, not staff. If I recall correctly, you don't have to be constantly super active to just become member, not to mention that quite a few people join this clan just to become staff, if you think about it, you don't really get any other benifits than just being able to become staff one day. I don't actively play on the servers anymore, but I'm a member too.

4 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

ur source bans list on our servers is....colorful.

Are you sure you meant to put that there? His ban list isn't colorful at all. He has 4 bans in total. One from 2016, one from 2017 and one relevant ban from 2018. I can't believe you're seriously trying to use things that happened like 2 years ago against him. This statement is just wrong.

3 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

Then leave?

Lol? You do realize that you're talking to a 14 year old kid right? You're supposed to act responsibly as staff member. Telling someone who says staff makes him feel unconfortable to just "leave???XD" is not a good response and seems completely unprofessional.

Not sure what is happening to this clan, but I don't like it. I remain neutral on the submission itself.

This is a member application. @VinylScratch Do not tell people to stop coming onto the servers, @ReverseMJP you are more than welcome to play on the servers.

For anyone else who has any input, please refer to the member submission only and not to other things and bickering about staff and how xG isn't what it was before. Things do change, and if you want them to change back or whatever, I would be more than happy for you to make some abuse threads or suggest some things, but please keep it out of this submission for now.

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

Honestly, I'm gonna +1 this application.

A:7

M:7

I for one haven't firsthand experienced the trolling that is being brought up so I'm not going to go off of word to mouth.  While a bit of a controversial topic, MJP really isn't that bad of a guy, but he defends what HE believes in, even if everyone else disagrees with him, and quite frankly I don't see that as a bad thing nearly as much as I make it out to be a good thing..  If people think that change needs to be made but get silenced by perhaps not even the majority, but the louder minority, then we begin to have a problem.  Everyone is free to disagree with eachother, but we should also respect each others opinions.  

I also don't think saying to go make a thread about the problems you experience or go make an abuse report is really what we need to do especially now,  since this is clearly becoming more of a problem.  We shouldn't be creating a brick wall in front of everyone who says they have problems with the servers and essentially saying deal with it or take it to the forums.. since that's definitely the feel I've been getting from a lot of what I've been hearing and seeing.  If anyone has problems with the servers, then we need to work with those people and figure it out so we can keep everyone happy, and making a thread about the problem will inevitably just get derailed and nothing will actually come out of it.

Or at least that's my 2 cents :coffee:

I apologize to MJP and to xG for my unprofessionalism. I was not trying to tell someone to leave more agreeing that maybe tf2 is not for them. On the topic of source bans, I meant mostly his Comms.

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

And while I do think he has potential, most of his antics on the servers seem to be starting drama and getting his way. As well as harassing members even after they leave the server (image attached)

I do not mean to make xG unprofessional and humbly apologize

mjp.png

Edited by VinylScratch (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

I apologize to MJP and to xG for my unprofessionalism. I was not trying to tell someone to leave more agreeing that maybe tf2 is not for them. On the topic of source bans, I meant mostly his Comms.

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

And while I do think he has potential, most of his antics on the servers seem to be starting drama and getting his way. As well as harassing members even after they leave the server (image attached)

I do not mean to make xG unprofessional and humbly apologize

mjp.png

Well, you have proved my point in the entire message. In the regards, you act like a hypocrite and complain about XGs dwindling numbers for the fault of your own. I also think you can't complain about me starting drama when you and other staff members like I said before tell me to leave, This is fucking ridiculous and this is one of the reasons I felt unwelcome in the community.

55 minutes ago, MJP said:

Well, you have proved my point in the entire message. In the regards, you act like a hypocrite and complain about XGs dwindling numbers for the fault of your own. I also think you can't complain about me starting drama when you and other staff members like I said before tell me to leave, This is fucking ridiculous and this is one of the reasons I felt unwelcome in the community.

I was not trying to say you should leave it was a miswording on my part. I was trying to say that perhaps you could go to the CS:GO, division if you dislike the tf2 one so much. While we would love to have you here it is clear you dislike most of us

4 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

I was not trying to say you should leave it was a miswording on my part. I was trying to say that perhaps you could go to the CS:GO, division if you dislike the tf2 one so much. While we would love to have you here it is clear you dislike most of us

You should take it at the fact you fucked up and left it. The fact that you are downvoting me even though I am on almost every day for inactivity and starting drama is fucking bullshit. I've been playing on this server for a long time and the only reason I created a forums account is to make the server better. You piss me off so much because you fail to recognize most of the drama strings from you and other staff members who will remain nameless. If you are apologizing and I give you shit just like I did to you know who, You should leave it at that not continue on something that makes no sense. Its also very weird your reasoning for downvoting me keeps changing and that you and you know who said the same thing about leaving the server don't you think? it looks very bad for you and my advice is to leave it from now on and do your job instead of encouraging players to leave the servers you need to keep populated.

@VinylScratch Remember you represent us so I appreciate your apology. @MJP aside from Vinyl's posts, you should take people's problems into account and work on bettering yourself so you can help sway the opinions of people who are -1'ing you. Remember staff are people too, so be considerate when you have a disagreement. Best of luck with your application ?

Just now, Aegean said:

@VinylScratch Remember you represent us so I appreciate your apology. @MJP aside from Vinyl's posts, you should take people's problems into account and work on bettering yourself so you can help sway the opinions of people who are -1'ing you. Remember staff are people too, so be considerate when you have a disagreement. Best of luck with your application ?

Thank you aegan. The problem was that it was an apology trying to make excuses for why she did it instead of admitting they fucked up. The apology shouldn't have been written in the first place because the "mistake" should never have been made. Thats why I'm mad right now.

1 minute ago, MJP said:

Thank you aegan. The problem was that it was an apology trying to make excuses for why she did it instead of admitting they fucked up. The apology shouldn't have been written in the first place because the "mistake" should never have been made. Thats why I'm mad right now.

I admit I fucked up and am sorry you feel that way

Before I say anything, I just wanna say that I mean no offense, and I still look to you as a friend MJP. This is simply my honest opinion, and I hope you can respect that.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about this. While I genuinely believe you're funny and chill and generally nice to have around, I also believe you could step it up in terms of maturity and rule following. I personally have no problem with you, but I know you've caused issues on the server in the past, both on the server and off of it. I've also noticed how you try to avoid coming on when staff are on, or at least when certain staff are on. I understand wanting to avoid a server if there's someone you don't like there, it's best to try and avoid drama. However, when all of those people are staff, it makes you seem very suspicious, like you're trying to get away with things that you shouldn't normally be able to get away with. It doesn't help that I have heard you say in the past that xG is "too strict" with its rules.

If you want to be a part of xG, then you must understand that the rules exist for a reason, and they really aren't hard at all to follow. When you continuously just keep dodging staff, that tells me that you're not mature enough to behave yourself alone. In the past, I have also heard you talk about staff you don't like when they're not around. This is not only disrespectful and immature, but also how drama begins. I know you say some of them have mistreated you in the past and abused their power. If that's true, then you need to be the better man. Don't respond to them, don't talk about them behind their backs, and don't do more things that they can use to beat on you for. If you truly feel that a staff member is abusing their power, you should make a thread about it here or message a higher up staff member, instead of avoiding them and badmouthing xG. 

That being said, I know you can be a better man. Like I said, you're already pretty funny and friendly, and I've seen you behave yourself before. I'm certain that if you keep up the good behavior, follow the rules to the best of your ability, and stay out of drama, you'll become a splendid member of our community. And again, if you feel you have been mistreated by a staff member, the mature thing to do would be to contact a higher up or make an abuse thread with evidence.

For now, my vote will stay neutral. I want you to make me regret not giving you a +1 ?

I wish you the best of luck! ?