MJP

ReverseMJP

23 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

-1 hella gay

+1, I know that some people really don't like him, but I've had lots of positive experiences with him. He's a good person at heart and if you treat him with respect than he will do the same. 

Yo i forgot 

A:7

M:7

55 minutes ago, Precious said:

Before I say anything, I just wanna say that I mean no offense, and I still look to you as a friend MJP. This is simply my honest opinion, and I hope you can respect that.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about this. While I genuinely believe you're funny and chill and generally nice to have around, I also believe you could step it up in terms of maturity and rule following. I personally have no problem with you, but I know you've caused issues on the server in the past, both on the server and off of it. I've also noticed how you try to avoid coming on when staff are on, or at least when certain staff are on. I understand wanting to avoid a server if there's someone you don't like there, it's best to try and avoid drama. However, when all of those people are staff, it makes you seem very suspicious, like you're trying to get away with things that you shouldn't normally be able to get away with. It doesn't help that I have heard you say in the past that xG is "too strict" with its rules.

If you want to be a part of xG, then you must understand that the rules exist for a reason, and they really aren't hard at all to follow. When you continuously just keep dodging staff, that tells me that you're not mature enough to behave yourself alone. In the past, I have also heard you talk about staff you don't like when they're not around. This is not only disrespectful and immature, but also how drama begins. I know you say some of them have mistreated you in the past and abused their power. If that's true, then you need to be the better man. Don't respond to them, don't talk about them behind their backs, and don't do more things that they can use to beat on you for. If you truly feel that a staff member is abusing their power, you should make a thread about it here or message a higher up staff member, instead of avoiding them and badmouthing xG. 

That being said, I know you can be a better man. Like I said, you're already pretty funny and friendly, and I've seen you behave yourself before. I'm certain that if you keep up the good behavior, follow the rules to the best of your ability, and stay out of drama, you'll become a splendid member of our community. And again, if you feel you have been mistreated by a staff member, the mature thing to do would be to contact a higher up or make an abuse thread with evidence.

For now, my vote will stay neutral. I want you to make me regret not giving you a +1 ?

I wish you the best of luck! ? 

Thank you precious. I hope I will too but it's not just incredibly hard to treat someone with respect when you are not treated the same, However, it has always been my view that if someone is not treating you with respect you don't give them any respect. If they are incredibly nice you treat them the same but as you can see by on person here I have been shown that and am doing the same thing they and several other staff do to me. You are one of the best staff I know of and I hope you stay on for a long time.

13 minutes ago, Red said:

don't really have problem with this man after discord shit + don't listen to those circle jerking individuals

Who might you be referring to?

To be honest I haven't seen any of this constant rule breaking that has been talked about, for the most part all I have seen him do his just come on with friends to try and have a good time making jokes, which is completely fine as long as he follows rules. As for the arguing with staff I would say what he's doing is fine, he is allowed to question a staff's punishment all he wants and the "No arguing with staff rule" shouldn't be used on that as long as he wants to have a genuine discussion about it, which he has from what I've seen. 

As for his attitude toward staff I wouldn't say that it really matters, people are allowed to dislike others as much as they want, we don't all have to be friends. But what I would say for the future is that he should cool it on how much he talks about it on the servers since it's fine to not like someone but you shouldn't just go around trying to make them or a group look bad without any real backup, which you are working on right now apparently so just lay off them and if you have any real evidence of them doing a bad feel free to make that thread for what they are doing when you can.

But still all in all it I think you are a fine person who just wants to improve the server so I'd say +1 for member

A: 8

M: 7.5

Edited by Krampus (see edit history)

14 hours ago, MJP said:

You should take it at the fact you fucked up and left it. The fact that you are downvoting me even though I am on almost every day for inactivity and starting drama is fucking bullshit. I've been playing on this server for a long time and the only reason I created a forums account is to make the server better. You piss me off so much because you fail to recognize most of the drama strings from you and other staff members who will remain nameless. If you are apologizing and I give you shit just like I did to you know who, You should leave it at that not continue on something that makes no sense. Its also very weird your reasoning for downvoting me keeps changing and that you and you know who said the same thing about leaving the server don't you think? it looks very bad for you and my advice is to leave it from now on and do your job instead of encouraging players to leave the servers you need to keep populated.

14 hours ago, MJP said:

Thank you aegan. The problem was that it was an apology trying to make excuses for why she did it instead of admitting they fucked up. The apology shouldn't have been written in the first place because the "mistake" should never have been made. Thats why I'm mad right now.

I'm going out to say this now: You constantly playing the victim card won't get you anywhere. The point of the member application is for you to be apart of the community, not sit in the corner and whine and rebuttal against everybody that says something. Take people's words into account and try to change yourself instead of playing the victim. The thread isn't meant to bully you are hurt you. It is meant to help you and how you can be better. So maybe you should stop replying to everybody that -1's you and call them out for something they did.

14 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

I'm going out to say this now: You constantly playing the victim card won't get you anywhere. The point of the member application is for you to be apart of the community, not sit in the corner and whine and rebuttal against everybody that says something. Take people's words into account and try to change yourself instead of playing the victim. The thread isn't meant to bully you are hurt you. It is meant to help you and how you can be better. So maybe you should stop replying to everybody that -1's you and call them out for something they did.

When a staff member fucks up they fucked up. For them to try and make excuses for why they did it is even worse. Once Vinyl said they fucked up and admitted to it I left it alone and they left it alone. You're kind of late to it. ;/

Also in your words, you said "The thread isn't meant to bully you are hurt you. It is meant to help you and how you can be better.". So tell me how saying "leave?" is acceptable especially from a staff member. 

I'm going to reply to certain things because I want to clear up confusion or talk about why this happened. I can't act better if I don't know why they think something was an issue.

I don't really know you too well, but you said I was chill xoxo I'm gonna leave my thoughts on this:

Clearly, there have been various instances where some kind of conflict has occured between you and a staff member, regardless of who is at fault. If you have any complaints about a staff member, please bring it up to a higher up because what we want most is for the community to feel welcome and at home when they play on our servers. If a staff member feels as though you are at fault, they should record a demo/retrieve evidence to back up what they're saying.

I cannot express how you need to bring problems up to a higher up enough. If you feel as though staff are becoming negatively biased toward you or you feel as though they are in the wrong, record a demo.

I'm not going to leave a vouch, positive or negative, but I hate to see a thread become a shit storm like this is becoming. Best of luck on your application ?

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your membership application has been accepted and you are now a member of Xeno Gamers!

You can now add the [xG] tag to your in-game name!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed below. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get more involved in the community and qualify for Staff?

Here's how!

1. Be active on our Discord server! You can download Discord here, and join us using this link !

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to keep yourself informed on things happening within the community and for your voice to be heard!

3. Be active on our servers! This shows that you're committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here.

For a list of our server rules and guides, click on the appropriate division:

[TF2] [CS:GO] [GMOD] [Minecraft] [Nuclear Dawn]

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: n/a

Closed~