Blastman

Is Blizz right?

Question

7 answers to this question

Blastman,

Above all else, remember, you are one of our community members and are welcome on our servers at any time so long as they are up & running and you are following our rules/guidelines.

That being said, you and I aren't what I would call best friends with each other and that's no secret, but I certainly don't hate you or wish that you were to leave our servers. Its evident that you enjoy our pokemon trade server very much so I think you should stick around to have fun, despite what you have said over the past few days in game. When someone is giving you troubles like it appears Blizz is, I highly recommend muting them client side because then you wont have to listen to them or see their chat messages. (Please contact me if you need any help doing this)

In regards to the 1/3 of xG hating you, I cant speak for everyone - but I doubt 1/3 of xG even knows who you are (heck, I'm arguably the most active admin on our tf2 servers by far and I doubt even 1/4 of xG has any clue who I am!) so I wouldn't worry about that, it's just so unlikely its true its laughable in my opinion. 

The last thing ill say is something my dad told me when I was little that resonated a lot with me "I'm rubber and you're glue, the things you say bounce off of me and stick to you". I say this because tldr; throwing shade like some people do only makes them look like a dick, so just take the high road and let them make themselves look bad.

-Grumpy

10 hours ago, SegFault said:

Blastman,

Above all else, remember, you are one of our community members and are welcome on our servers at any time so long as they are up & running and you are following our rules/guidelines.

That being said, you and I aren't what I would call best friends with each other and that's no secret, but I certainly don't hate you or wish that you were to leave our servers. Its evident that you enjoy our pokemon trade server very much so I think you should stick around to have fun, despite what you have said over the past few days in game. When someone is giving you troubles like it appears Blizz is, I highly recommend muting them client side because then you wont have to listen to them or see their chat messages. (Please contact me if you need any help doing this)

In regards to the 1/3 of xG hating you, I cant speak for everyone - but I doubt 1/3 of xG even knows who you are (heck, I'm arguably the most active admin on our tf2 servers by far and I doubt even 1/4 of xG has any clue who I am!) so I wouldn't worry about that, it's just so unlikely its true its laughable in my opinion. 

The last thing ill say is something my dad told me when I was little that resonated a lot with me "I'm rubber and you're glue, the things you say bounce off of me and stick to you". I say this because tldr; throwing shade like some people do only makes them look like a dick, so just take the high road and let them make themselves look bad.

-Grumpy

This is a good and honest answer. We don't know each other so I have no reason to hate you. So take that thought of have xG hate you and throw it into minecraft lava or blow it up with tnt, like I did with DannyPicacho's house!

22 hours ago, Bluez_ said:

lol I never said that.

Please remember that you have harassed me a lot. I’m not saying I’m a saint but still. You frequently scream in the mic, harass me and other players and overall don’t act very nice on the server. 

About today, I didn’t target you, everyone else was just friendly. And even so, targeting isn’t harassment, and coming from you it’s quite hypocritical to complain about targeting.

Dont lie about things I’ve said.

-Blizz

But to a point, targeting is harassment, I don't know what has went on between y'all two as individuals but from what i know it Blastman is a pretty cool and chill guy and i doubt even like 10% of xg hates you. 

On 8/24/2018 at 9:46 PM, Blastman said:

Blizz has said mutiple times that 1/3 of all of xG hates me... So is he right?

I don’t know you that well so I mean think about two other people and you’re good. 

On 8/27/2018 at 9:11 PM, Bluez_ said:

lol I never said that.

Please remember that you have harassed me a lot. I’m not saying I’m a saint but still. You frequently scream in the mic, harass me and other players and overall don’t act very nice on the server. 

About today, I didn’t target you, everyone else was just friendly. And even so, targeting isn’t harassment, and coming from you it’s quite hypocritical to complain about targeting.

-Blizz

Well either way it’s very hard toolook good in the light you’ve put yourself in think about who might twist your words and if you do how you can get out of those situations.

lol I never said that.

-Blizz