Miney

Please help! What do i pick!?

Which would you pick? I need references. (TF2 unusual)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If you could for free or your price, pick any unusual or gaming microphone?

• Unusual
    • New Microphone

Question

I need to decide which to choose from. I am about to earn some money and idk which of the two i want more. Tf2 unusual or an new desktop microphone?  I might pick a new microphone, but what would you pick if you could?

5 answers to this question

Me personally, I would buy a really good microphone. However, if I had some money left over I would probably buy only a few keys just to give me a little jump start with trading. Try to work your way up to an unusual with trading. Don't waste your money on buying one now. Because in the future if you want to sell it, the price may drop dramatically and you'd lose a large amount of profit. At least that's my advice because that's exactly what happened to me. And of course, if it does drop in price, at least you can say you didn't waste your money on an expensive unusual at the time but you only spent a few dollars on keys.

outside of instantly making you 5x better at tf2 an unusual won't help you long term. A great mic however, could last years if you take care of it and be useful for a long time. Go for a mic.

Depends. Do you record videosor do anything of that natur? If you do then get the microphone unless if you already have a shit microphone or no mucrophone. If you don’t do any of those than get the unusual. Just make sure you look at who might want the hat in the future.

5 hours ago, Moosty said:

outside of instantly making you 5x better at tf2 an unusual won't help you long term. A great mic however, could last years if you take care of it and be useful for a long time. Go for a mic.

What he said, Getting a mic will help you more in the long run.