Miney

Help me with high school! pls.

Question

3 minutes ago, Miney said:

I am going to high school very soon and I need help to know how bad it is. I need tips.

I just started it’s not that bad. Just don’t be a dick and try to talk to at least one person each period.

I almost forgot. You don’t have to be friends with everyone but make sure to keep them in contact in case you need their help. 

On 8/31/2018 at 1:29 PM, Tatost said:

High school is child's play. Don't be dumb as fuck and you'll get through easy peasy.

Yeah but...it’s way more fun to fuck around ?

12 hours ago, MJP said:

Yeah but...it’s way more fun to fuck around ?

All of the Freshmen at my high school fuck around during class and face hell when they pay for it. Tip: Don't fuck around or you're going to be meeting someone by the bike racks before/after school.

6 hours ago, MJP said:

one tip for you is don’t be a pussy, if someone wants to fight you show up. If you just are nice to everyone that won’t happen.q

That is a joke, right? Do not recommend people get in fights. Your best bet is to avoid fighting, it won't help, only hurt you

3 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

That is a joke, right? Do not recommend people get in fights. Your best bet is to avoid fighting, it won't help, only hurt you

To an extent. I mean if someone wants to fight you then you show up to that fight. Never instigate it. In my mind if someone wants to fight and you don’t show up then I will never respect you.

2 hours ago, MJP said:

To an extent. I mean if someone wants to fight you then you show up to that fight. Never instigate it. In my mind if someone wants to fight and you don’t show up then I will never respect you.

Ah yes people who do not want a fight are never worthy of respect

Lmao don't be a pussy kid comeon

But for real don't listen to anyone telling you to act like a bitch legit just have some confidence, you could start off by not asking for advice when going to highschool and growing a pair instead of looking for advice from others

1 hour ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

When I started high school I noticed a huge improvement in maturity

I literally had a kid scream out “pass the juul n@&$$)” in the hallway

10 hours ago, Tatost said:

All of the Freshmen at my high school fuck around during class and face hell when they pay for it. Tip: Don't fuck around or you're going to be meeting someone by the bike racks before/after school.

Don’t listen to the wet rag. You have two ways to go. The fun way and the grades way.

1)you can either go have fun with your friends every day and have shit tons of fun but only have like c grades.

2)have less fun but have good grades.

one tip for you is don’t be a pussy, if someone wants to fight you show up. If you just are nice to everyone that won’t happen.q