xBenny

Transfer Points and Ranks

Hallo people, I recently decided to change to another account to play TF2 on because my previous account had a VAC Ban. Anyways I was just wondering if there was a way to transfer my xG points, rank, titles, and chat colors on my old account to my new account?

thank

VAC bans are specific to the game you got them on afaik, while it will be shown on you profile they should not block you from connecting to servers in a different game from where you got one. So by all means it should be possible to play on your old account.
I was slightly off, but the point still stands. It should still work given csgo is not on the same list as tf2 so uhh...

If you ARE that dead set on moving them over, it should be as simple as getting both accounts on a server and trading your hub items over 1 at a time (unless you have any custom titles that are not tradeable of course).

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, mrnutty12 said:

VAC bans are specific to the game you got them on afaik, while it will be shown on you profile they should not block you from connecting to servers in a different game from where you got one. So by all means it should be possible to play on your old account.
If you ARE that dead set on moving them over, it should be as simple as getting both accounts on a server and trading your hub items over 1 at a time (unless you have any custom titles that are not tradeable of course).

I was wondering if it was possible to convert points and my ranks on the xG servers to a new account. Also the reason on why I want to switch over to a new account is because it's kind of annoying to switch accounts just to play TF2 and say I want to play some CS:GO I wound have to switch accounts again. If it is not possible for this transfer to work then it's no biggy i'll just rank up and get points again ?

14 minutes ago, xBenny said:

I was wondering if it was possible to convert points and my ranks on the xG servers to a new account. Also the reason on why I want to switch over to a new account is because it's kind of annoying to switch accounts just to play TF2 and say I want to play some CS:GO I wound have to switch accounts again. If it is not possible for this transfer to work then it's no biggy i'll just rank up and get points again ?

Oh the gameme ranks? No, as far as I am aware those are tied to steam ID (not something I could change).

7 minutes ago, mrnutty12 said:

Oh the gameme ranks? No, as far as I am aware those are tied to steam ID (not something I could change).

oh, alright then thanks anyways nutty ?

1 hour ago, xBenny said:

I was a young boy back in the day. Didn't know what I was doing you dumb boi

my mans you downloaded them hacks don't matter what age you knew what you were doin

not epic gamer

2 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

my mans you downloaded them hacks don't matter what age you knew what you were doin

not epic gamer

shut up punk