Precious

It's Time To Go.

Let me just start off by saying, I'm really sorry to everyone I'm letting down by making this, but it was a long time coming. I've had some great times here on xG and made some amazing friends, which is why it hurts me even more to do this. I hope you all can forgive me for this, and I hope we can all still be friends afterwards. I promise this has nothing to do with drama, I just want to make a proper goodbye before I leave. Thank you all so much for everything you've all done for me, I'll never forget it. I'm sorry everyone, but it's just time for me to go.

-On vacation! That's right, you just got pranked bro!! xddd

Heh, sorry for the scare, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. Anyways, I am taking a brief vacation to stay over at my cousin's cabins for the holiday weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will arrive back home sometime either Sunday or Monday, depending on how things go and if I have to work or not. During this time, I probably won't be able to hop on TF2, though I might be able to check in on the forums and discord here and there. What are you all doing the holiday weekend? I'd love to know :3

Again, I'm not actually leaving xG, just gonna be gone for a couple of days. I'll see you guys soon, and I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend! ? 

sad to see you go man i'll be sure to inform the higher ups to make sure you are stripped from your membership and permanently banned from all the servers so that you don't feel any regrets, I'm sorry it had to come to this but oh well, I don't think I can change your mind so I guess this is goodbye ?

22 hours ago, tree_ said:

Precious I know I've clicked baited in the past but this my friend in too much

I agree, it was like a slap to the face when I read the "haha just kidding" part