• Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/skrillerplayz/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    ~20 hours
  • Reason for Joining

Good server and community

Why don't we just leave these submissions that are below the minimal time open? 12 hours is pretty easy to come by in two days if you really grind. So instead of closing them immediately, should we not leave them open until the two days are up? It would kind of suck getting having to wait 30 days to apply again because you didn't have enough time.

Apparently he doesn't have the required hours, but just for future reference he has been a pleasure to play with. He has been pretty active recently, and is a competent warden. My only complaint is that his mic was probably acquired in a McDonnalds happymeal, but he said he was ordering a new one tonight. He has my +1 as soon as he has the hours.

8 hours ago, Tatost said:

Why don't we just leave these submissions that are below the minimal time open? 12 hours is pretty easy to come by in two days if you really grind. So instead of closing them immediately, should we not leave them open until the two days are up? It would kind of suck getting having to wait 30 days to apply again because you didn't have enough time.

Leaving an app open when it's possible to get those few extra hours in two days is ideal to avoid that problem, though having those hours in the first place is still important. It's that reason I pushed to have the needed hours bumped up slightly since it's conceivably pretty easy to get just 6 hours within two days making closing any app for hours redundant, while now it's a slightly smaller window to be able to get the needed hours in time. We should still encourage people to spend time getting to know and be known around the community before applying afterall. 

A very simple solution to cut out the real negative here though (not being able to reapply for 30 days if the app is closed just because they didn't have enough hours) is to just not do that. If the only reason the app is closed is because of time, let them reapply as soon as they have the hours needed.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:44 PM, Shox said:

Never seen him but im a late nighter nowadays so that might be why

Neutral 

I usually play all hours of the day besides early and I don’t even know who he is, he might be a early bird who plays the server 

Neutral