• In-Game Name
    CarbonThePanda
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:211644382
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    19:37:12 hours
  • Information

This is why I personally believe I should be given a shot at being a moderator for the past 2 months I have been on now this is nothing against the staff I respect and love all of them. But I have only seen 1 staff member actually ban someone. For just breaking the rules in general, now me personally I love this community I love this server and I love everything about it so I personally would like to stop this thought that you can just randomly join a CSGO server break rules and get away with it because this server does not deserve that. This server I put on a pedestal because that's how much it means to me. I love this server so much I will. No, I AM going to put over 100's even 1000's of hours into this server just moderating I don't care about playing I just want this server community to be at its peak. Like it should be at because I promise you it's outstanding the people here are amazing I love every single one of them. This is why I am applying for moderator because I personally believe no I don't believe, I know we can make this community better than it already is with just a little hard work! Thank you so much for taking YOUR time to read my application. Have a great day.

Edited by CarbonThePanda (see edit history)

Unfortunately you need 50 forums posts to make a mod application, you can still get staff without one! I would recommend being more active on the forums if you'd like to formally apply.

~Closed