loftydrum

New !days option in CS:GO JB?

I had an idea for a new !days option. What if there was a war-day set up like the dodge-ball LR? Dodge-ball war-day? You wouldn't select a specific area like a regular war-day, you would just start where ever like a predictor day. What do ya'll think? I think we need more !days options. 

In another sever I used to play in, they had what was called a hunger games day. In it, friendly fire was turned on, but only after about 1min. or 1.5 min. can't remember which. The guards had the option to either hold the armory doors open for the T's or make them find their own weapons. The T's would have a time limit, I think it was until 3min were left in the round, to get to LR. If they were camping and/or didn't get to LR by the time limit, the server would slay all T's resulting in a CT win. T's could still rebel by killing off the CT's if they wanted to. If we could customize this to make it our own, that'd be pretty fun, but I don't think we should just straight-up steal another server's idea.

8 hours ago, loftydrum said:

I had an idea for a new !days option. What if there was a war-day set up like the dodge-ball LR? Dodge-ball war-day? You wouldn't select a specific area like a regular war-day, you would just start where ever like a predictor day. What do ya'll think? I think we need more !days options. 

Grenade hitboxes are pretty terrible for the dodgeball lr, this would probably just take forever to kill everyone and be no fun 

6 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

Can we have a warday that's headshot only plz show the true skill from the potatoes

its jailbreak, no one has true skill

5 hours ago, Lithium said:

Grenade hitboxes are pretty terrible for the dodgeball lr, this would probably just take forever to kill everyone and be no fun 

Molotov day?