Roadrunner

Roblox Server

1 hour ago, Roadrunner said:

Hello,

I think we should start a roblox server. This server would be much like counter blox roblox offensive, but for xG. It would attract many players of the roblox community. 

I hate you more than I hate Nyxll >: (

Why would we ever want Roblox kids to join the community? We'd have to turn into a PG community because none of them are old enough to read swears yet. We aren't the OWL lol

I mean TF2 + CS:GO is full of kids as well, the only way for Roblox to work is if there's enough interest from our community to help populate it, and if we believe we'd get more people from there.

Not saying it's a bad idea, it would just need support from fellow members.

Just now, Aegean said:

I mean TF2 + CS:GO is full of kids as well, the only way for Roblox to work is if there's enough interest from our community to help populate it, and if we believe we'd get more people from there.

Not saying it's a bad idea, it would just need support from fellow members.

Every game is full of kids, some more than others, roblox more than most. The only thing with more only-dogs-can-hear high pitched voices would be a fortnite division.

5 hours ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

No.

I agree with this statement. Unless a lot of people actually do want a Roblox server, then I guess it’s fine. I just won’t populate it.

The Roblox community is way more toxic (and continues to grow more toxic) than any other gaming community, trust me. We don’t need a division full of those kinds of people. Its a solid -1 from me. 

Roblox has never had a good reputation in this community and I don’t see the stance changing anytime soon.