ABlueSkittle123

How has everyone been?

Question

I haven't gotten to talk with people in a while so how has everyone been? How is life? And recent accomplishments?

For me my life is going pretty well, and I am doing well in school. My most recent accomplishment is me hitting a bulls-eye from 50 feet away and all of them were grouped together well without a sight (This was with a compound bow that was 45 pounds).

Edited by ABlueSkittle123 (see edit history)

8 answers to this question

I guess an actual recent accomplishment I've had is breaking my iPhone 5s that I've had for 3 years. Not much, but it's the first piece of tech I've ever broken

I'm good, tired as fug.  Been doing a whole lot of nothing besides school, work and serber stuff.  School is pretty boring through, I took all of the classes I needed last year so I have all my credits already. So I have like 3 study halls most days of the week, and this week is fair week so I had 7 study halls yesterday ?

12 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

50 Feet* Also anyway* Besides that how's your history class going?

It’s going good. I’m in study hall now.

13 hours ago, Caleb956 said:

I'm good, tired as fug.  Been doing a whole lot of nothing besides school, work and serber stuff.  School is pretty boring through, I took all of the classes I needed last year so I have all my credits already. So I have like 3 study halls most days of the week, and this week is fair week so I had 7 study halls yesterday ?

Well isn't that a good thing that you have all those study halls? I mean I know too much of anything is bad but that sounds pretty nice

Lol it’s only 50 meters u suck at that. 

Jk

but qnyway I’m doing good. I’m in history class right now.