Tatost

Waifubot

waifubot  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Add Waifubot to Discord?

• yes
    • no

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/18 at 02:00 AM

I don’t see a point in adding this. It’s just another thing cluttering the messy discord with shit tons of channels. Poke card already annoys me so I’d rather not see fucking loli manga in discord either.

Edited by MJP
Fuck you that’s why (see edit history)

I'm not really one for the idea of adding bots just for the sake of having extra features. The discord seems to work as a hub for the community to interact with each other more proactively, essentially shout box but significantly better. Things that deviate from that don't really help the discord to foster the community, acting more like distractions then anything.

9 hours ago, Caribou said:

Difference between watching good anime and being a weeb + waifu is fake gf for sad no life virgins we shouldn't advocate that in our Discord ?

It's just collecting your favorite anime characters lmao

4 hours ago, Elcark said:

I'm not really one for the idea of adding bots just for the sake of having extra features. The discord seems to work as a hub for the community to interact with each other more proactively, essentially shout box but significantly better. Things that deviate from that don't really help the discord to foster the community, acting more like distractions then anything.

?

5 hours ago, MJP said:

I don’t see a point in adding this. It’s just another thing cluttering the messy discord with shit tons of channels. Poke card already annoys me so I’d rather not see fucking loli manga in discord either.

It would be redirected to the same channel Pokecord spawns go into. If Pokecord annoys you, you can mute channels. Just change #Pokecord to #Spawns. There's also an anime channel so you already see it unless you have the muted too lmao. "I don't like Pokecord, but I won't mute the channel. Even if I did mute the channel I don't want people to have nice things when I'm not involved."

Can someone give an actual good reason for not having the bot when there is something exactly like it but for Pokemon in the exact same Discord lmao. "ew anime lol get it out"

@cook

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Tatost said:

It's just collecting your favorite anime characters lmao

So it's a recolored pokecord. Seems even more pointless then.

7 minutes ago, Tatost said:

It would be redirected to the same channel Pokecord spawns go into. If Pokecord annoys you, you can mute channels. Just change #Pokecord to #Spawns. There's also an anime channel so you already see it unless you have the muted too lmao. "I don't like Pokecord, but I won't mute the channel. Even if I did mute the channel I don't want people to have nice things when I'm not involved."

Having it in the same channel would likely only annoy people who don't want to be spammed with spawns from a bot they don't use over the ones they do. 

10 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Can someone give an actual good reason for not having the bot when there is something exactly like it but for Pokemon in the exact same Discord lmao. "ew anime lol get it out"

Odd you'd quote my statement but categorize it with the points that had nothing to do with it. To word it differently, if the discord is going to thrive then people ought to be coming on it for the purpose of chatting and hanging out with other people of xG in an open environment. Bots like this don't really serve to help that at all and instead deviate from it if anything. 

16 minutes ago, Tatost said:

@cook

I really can't see a reason besides it taking a little amount of work to add it. Of course, if the admins still for some reason rule against it, I am fine with living without waifus.

We already have Pokecord we don't need another game bot thing, I don't think we made the discord to have these stupid bots and shit rather to communicate, other than personal preference of not having the bot I think it's just pointless to have it and it'd attract people I don't want to have in the community, plus I doubt you're short of discords that have this bot.

Also waifu trash lmao grow up