• In-Game Name
    Cook
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:204782704
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    430 hours
  • Information

Sup. I have been wanting to apply for Mod for months now and finally I have made enough forum submissions to apply. (WooHoo) Also, I think that I have been on long enough to earn player's respect and establish myself as mature enough for Mod. I love this community and I promise to keep it as well kept as possible, for as long as possible.

Easy +1, good friendo of mine and deserves this position. He is hella active, always is nice on servers, and just in general to me he has all the perfect aspects a moderator should have. I'm rooting for you bud, best of luck! You deserve to get this spot and I am here to support you all the way through!~

I believe he shows an exceptional amount of maturity as well as discipline and respect for not only our rules but also other players on our servers. Many times I have joined TGH to hear cook meticulously explaining a rule to someone with a question as well as dissuading people breaking rules in an appropriate fashion. I feel like he also has exceptional outreach within the player base of our servers, communicating and befriending pretty much all people he talks to. 

I know cook is my friend so there is probably a bit of bias, but i think most anyone you could ask that knows him would agree with what i've said.

also, 

+1 has mic

Great guy; have previously recommended you for staff in secret ?

He's always on and shows maturity to a level where people will look up to him as a role model. Never had a negative interaction with him and is overall a great guy. Massive +1

Cook is a good example of what a moderator should be, someone who follows rules, reminds others of what the rules are, and tries to help as much as possible. 

He's quite mature, very active, a pleasure to be around in general. He deserves the spot in my opinion.

+1

+1

5 hours ago, SegFault said:

I believe he shows an exceptional amount of maturity as well as discipline and respect for not only our rules but also other players on our servers. Many times I have joined TGH to hear cook meticulously explaining a rule to someone with a question as well as dissuading people breaking rules in an appropriate fashion. I feel like he also has exceptional outreach within the player base of our servers, communicating and befriending pretty much all people he talks to.