MJP

Bored and annoyed

People are just fucking retarded on the server to the point where it’s not fun so I’d rather not spend my time on the server and just have fun playing rainbow six and practicing CSGO (yes I know cs source is better)

So expect me to not hop on as much. Especially when dumb-o bumb-o s  come online.

If anyone is good at R6 add me on PS4 (Furiousfrt)

and to anyone that isn’t a complete bag of garbage I’ll just call you on discord whenever we can play.

Bye nerds ?

also just to piss someone off.

#GayBonfireGamin

If you're having issues with people to the point you don't want to be on the servers then you of all people would imaginably know how that can be addressed openly here to try and find what's causing any actual problems to  hopefully improve the situation. Personal issues between people (which you seem to have been in no short of in the past) are always going to exist but when called out directly they can be extinguished fairly easily especially if they are driving someone away. 

That being said, you're kind of a prick to put it lightly, the needlessly rude and dickish insults thrown here not being the only points that you've expressed behavior like this. If you'd really be intent on people around here who watch you spout crap like this to come join you playing other games or even to make new friends in wherever you go i'd really recommend you try and act a bit more, well, friendly. 

Whether you stick around to some extent or come back in the future, I would hope your attitude improves from how it has been. If you don't end up interacting with xG ever again, i'd still recommend working on your behavior nonetheless.   

8 minutes ago, Elcark said:

If you're having issues with people to the point you don't want to be on the servers then you of all people would imaginably know how that can be addressed openly here to try and find what's causing any actual problems to  hopefully improve the situation. Personal issues between people (which you seem to have been in no short of in the past) are always going to exist but when called out directly they can be extinguished fairly easily especially if they are driving someone away. 

——————————————————————————————————————

That being said, you're kind of a prick to put it lightly, the needlessly rude and dickish.

———————————————————————————————————————-

Whether you stick around to some extent or come back in the future

1) I’ve already brung up these issues it’s just that you guys don’t give a shit .

2)I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

3) read the god damned post elcark...I said I would hop on but not nearly as much and definitely not whenever a fucking annoying dipshit comes on. 

I posted this trying to be as chill as I could be while also explaining why I’m leaving and how to keep playing with me.

12 minutes ago, MJP said:

get punished for “toxicity”

13 minutes ago, MJP said:

circle jerking libtards
because they aren’t fucking retarded.
fucking annoying dipshit comes on. 
People are just fucking retarded on the server
 a complete bag of garbage

I posted this trying to be as chill  as I could

tenor.gif.7835ad3c06af5dec51b12a981349c339.gif

42 minutes ago, Elcark said:

tenor.gif.7835ad3c06af5dec51b12a981349c339.gif

Hey...come here... it’s free sarcasm.

but no the point was that me trying to say something positive about the server is a challenge. 

The point of that was to show my thoughts of how the server has been declining since I first played a couple years ago. 

2 hours ago, MJP said:

and to anyone that isn’t a complete bag of garbage

You complain about the community being toxic MJP, but it seems you're the only person who's being toxic right now. 

2 hours ago, MJP said:

And then there's the trolling.

2 hours ago, MJP said:

Especially when dumb-o bumb-o s  come online.

You try so hard to bait out someone that possibly caught onto your bullshit?

1 hour ago, MJP said:

I posted this trying to be as chill

There was absolutely no chill in this post, maybe come on with a different approach, ya'know, not acting like a prick.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards

One last thing before I let this spiral off into whatever shitstorm it will.

This exactly is what I mean by toxic, and not only that, but it's incredibly immature, even for you MJP. I'm disappointed in you.

2 hours ago, MJP said:

So expect me to not hop on as much. Especially when dumb-o bumb-o s  come online.

Unfortunately, you lose membership and you get permed from all servers when you get permed from one that is specifically related to sourcebans. You will have to do one of the challenges if you want to come back.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

I already made a post specifically highlighting staff not to do this. If you are experiencing staff members doing this, you need to start making abuse threads instead of just complaining. You may well experience it, but I don't unfortunately.

I also want to know why you were on CSGO with a bhop script in the first place. You should already know yourself that scripting on TF2 is not allowed.

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

Just gonna close this before it DOES spiral into a worse of a shitstorm, but first I will say a few things.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

1) I’ve already brung up these issues it’s just that you guys don’t give a shit .

This is just flat out untrue, we've taken everything that has been brought up to us by different people into account and acted according to what was given to us.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

2)I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

3) read the god damned post elcark...I said I would hop on but not nearly as much and definitely not whenever a fucking annoying dipshit comes on. 

You are free to think whatever you want of whoever you want, but spreading what you think of them when you claim that is the issue in the first place just heightens the problem.  If you think the server has been going downhill then by all means give us feedback, but downright insulting people isn't and will never be the way to spread your message.

You say the staff are idiots, they dont know what they're doing, etc  and you HAVE given us feedback, but you still say we just don't care about what it is people tell us and "continue to make it worse".  If you can tell us where we are going wrong then by all means, but at this point it just feels like you are insulting us for the sake of insulting us.  I honestly had a lot of faith in you when you applied for xG and even once you got in, but since then I've noticed you've just been going around and stirring shit up with other members of the community, which at this point it just won't be tolerated. I wish you the best in whatever it is you decide to do, see you around.

Closed~

Edited by Caleb956 (see edit history)