• Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    4 days
  • Reason for Joining

I really like the xeno gamers community and i want to be a part of it more than just playing with other people

While I feel like Blasto is a kid who means well, i think his big fault is his maturity. I am rather confident the age of 14 is not reflective of his actions in general on the server or when he was born but I have no way to prove that without @OneGlove to verify. Blasto has a rather colorful history on mic in terms of spam to the point where he has been banned for it multiple times by me.  While IMO bans alone shouldn't prevent him from becoming member, I feel like his general attitude when talking to others and interacting with them should be improved before becoming a member (he is often in the middle of arguments when I join server from my experience)

For now, I am going to say -1 from me personally until I feel confident he is more mature.

A: 8, M:4

5 hours ago, SegFault said:

While I feel like Blasto is a kid who means well, i think his big fault is his maturity. I am rather confident the age of 14 is not reflective of his actions in general on the server or when he was born but I have no way to prove that without @OneGlove to verify. Blasto has a rather colorful history on mic in terms of spam to the point where he has been banned for it multiple times by me.  While IMO bans alone shouldn't prevent him from becoming member, I feel like his general attitude when talking to others and interacting with them should be improved before becoming a member (he is often in the middle of arguments when I join server from my experience)

For now, I am going to say -1 from me personally until I feel confident he is more mature.

A: 8, M:4

-1 until I see an improvement. Potential to become a great member, just need a bit of a maturity push

-1 Last time I saw you, you lacked an immense amount of maturity (I.E. mic spamming/being excessively loud on mic, talking over others, just being a jerk to people). Definitely some room for improvement based on my experiences with you.

A: 6

M: 3.5