DepressedNeonNepp

Does anyone hink im decent?

I think you need some work on your surfing. I almost never see you riding the ramps properly as in you need to go more smooth. Don’t think of it as a ramp your crashing into but more of a tide you have to go with the flow of. But nah besides that your a scout player so I don’t appreciate your presence.

But you are fun to play with.

cuz scouts r always mad cuz bad

Edited by MJP
Because I wanted to (see edit history)

Never met you, but just a quick bit of looking about the forums and I found your mod application which was closed due to lack of forum posts. Nothing bad in and of itself, trust me people do it all the time. However, pretty quickly after that was closed you started posting left and right, and like this topic most of them lacked actual substance. It seems apparent, to me anyway, that you are spamming to get yourself up to the amount of forum posts required to apply for mod.

Please, stop. You are only increasing the odds that your app will get -1ed into oblivion for this sort of behavior. Just take your time, fifty forum posts can go quickly even without spamming. With the exception of joke/meme threads, try to make sure your posts actually have substance and are contributing to the community.

With that said, I doubt you are a bad person, you are just being impatient. Anyway, hope things work out for you.

1 minute ago, Topaz said:

Never met you, but just a quick bit of looking about the forums and I found your mod application which was closed due to lack of forum posts. Nothing bad in and of itself, trust me people do it all the time. However, pretty quickly after that was closed you started posting left and right, and like this topic most of them lacked actual substance. It seems apparent, to me anyway, that you are spamming to get yourself up to the amount of forum posts required to apply for mod.

Please, stop. You are only increasing the odds that your app will get -1ed into oblivion for this sort of behavior. Just take your time, fifty forum posts can go quickly even without spamming. With the exception of joke/meme threads, try to make sure your posts actually have substance and are contributing to the community.

With that said, I doubt you are a bad person, you are just being impatient. Anyway, hope things work out for you.

This isn’t a place to talk about that my guy. If you have a problem with him or want to inform him then I would just msg him on discord or steam since this is also cluttering.

Just now, MJP said:

This isn’t a place to talk about that my guy. If you have a problem with him or want to inform him then I would just msg him on discord or steam since this is also cluttering.

This is not the place for spamming forum posts, my guy. As well, I did give my honest opinion from what I have seen of his presence on the forum. It had adequate bearing on the situation, so I posted it. 

I will just leave it at that, as I do not really see a need to argue here.

Ok, I’m just gonna day this one last time because it’s not very fun for everyone. @DepressedNeonNepp Many of your posts have been without substance or memey. So I’m going to speak for everyone and just ask that if you are going to post something then make sure it is 

A) beneficial towards the community

or 

B) Is specifically stated to be a meme post or not to be taken serious.

please don’t post ten of these meme posts.

————————————-

To everybody that keeps telling him not to spam. Please just say it in DM’s or through discord, steam, etc. When you say something like that it clutters the activity tab even more than it has already been cluttered by the post itself.

——————————-

@DepressedNeonNepp If you are going to make a staff application then what I would do is not make a Arnude kind of post talking about fortnite songs, but to instead make posts talking about what you think might make the community better, adding new maps to servers, Ban requests on rule breakers, or other things like that. ^_^

————————

Also good luck with your staff application, I’m assuming your gonna make another one. I honestly hope when I donate my ten dollars to see you around. Ttyl 

21 hours ago, MJP said:

To everybody that keeps telling him not to spam. Please just say it in DM’s or through discord, steam, etc. When you say something like that it clutters the activity tab even more than it has already been cluttered by the post itself.

You can mark threads as read without even reading them.

-- Neon,

You were extremely immature in Discord earlier today, so that's something you desperately need to work on. 90% of what I see from you is either negative or non-essential (spam posts, other things of the like). Even though my attitude is probably one of the worst in the community, you shouldn't go around calling people cunts for trying to help you out. Learn to accept help, even if you're not looking for it, that way you don't have people saying "man this neonnep kid is kinda fuckin' toxic. tatost 2.0 lol"

23 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Even though my attitude is probably one of the worst in the community, you shouldn't go around calling people cunts for trying to help you out. Learn to accept help, even if you're not looking for it, that way you don't have people saying "man this neonnep kid is kinda fuckin' toxic. tatost 2.0 lol"

You're not the worst bb ❤️