I don't mean to be rude, but please can you stop farming forum posts? We're all aware that you just posted a staff application, yet got declined due to the lack of forum posts. I understand that you want staff, but repeatedly making useless posts on every thread you see, making a whole new thread as a result of a spelling error, really just shows immaturity and will make you able to apply for mod, sure, but many heads will turn in a negative way as a result of the immature impression they have of you. So yeah, you can apply for mod... or can you?

Moderator Submission Rules Updated 6/4/2016! Please Read!

-Scootaloo

All Divisions

• Before you apply for a Moderation position, you must have been a member of the clan for a minimum of thirty days.
  • We do not accept applications for Forum Moderators. Those positions are reserved for higher members of the Moderation Staff.
  • You must have thoroughly read through the Admin Handbook before you may apply. (Found here: Staff Manual )
  • You must be 14+ to apply to become a Moderator.
  • Activity on servers, Discord, and the forums goes a long way. Make yourself known and become familiar with our staff and our policies before applying.
  • Donating is no longer a requirement to obtain a Staff Position, but it weighs favorably for you if you have donated prior to submitting your application!

Team Fortress 2

• You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.
  • You must have open communication with a Division Manager or higher before you can apply.

If you refer to your member submission, you were accepted on the 10th of September. Today, it is the 18th of September. The minimum requirement to apply for staff is to be a member for at least 30 days. This applies to all divisions.

Not to mention how in your member submission, you state you are 13. Many people have put a different age there in the past, though I fail to see why someone would put younger, should it not actually be correct. Rules state you must be at least 14 to apply for staff.

HOWEVER.

It is still possible for you to earn staff through getting yourself noticed and proving maturity on the servers. Record demos or get evidence of rule breakers and possible hackers, friend the higherups on Steam and talk to them, enforce rules on the server and should there be no staff on, tell a staff member about it. I know how it feels to want to be staff really bad, but honestly, making that staff submission thread has probably made a few people slightly standoffish as a result of not even reading the guidelines. Though I've seen you on the servers and you're a real nice dude. You just gotta double check things before you do them, think twice and get yourself out there. Good luck mate, hope to see you on the staff roster one day.

3 hours ago, SegFault said:

Don't worry man, just take it slow and work hard, you'll be eligible for staff before you know it ?

Set I know this doesn’t relate to the thread but still....What in the fuck is that creepy face cutting apart the forum backround.

3 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Tbh I couldn't even find where to check my application so I couldn't check he rules sry

Staff submissions can be found here https://xenogamers.com/forums/forum/20-staff-submission/

Or by going to forums>management> staff applications