Sign in to follow this  
DepressedNeonNepp

Farcry 5

So a new game came out in march? And it was the addicting game of farcry 5. I p,ayed this game and thought it was phenomenal having not played any other farcry games. For me this was overall an amazing game. First were gonna talk about the story. (Spoiler alert) The story takes place in Hope county Montana. The main villain is a religious phycopath named Joseph Seed and his accomplices are his siblings consisting of John Seed, his brother who had a abusive childhood, his half sister Faith Seed, the former drug addict that drugs you with the "bliss" a hallucination drug made from a flower , and Jacob Seed, the ex-military brainwahing warrior. During the game you try to liberate Hope county from Joseph Seed and his siblings. This is all im doing but I have quite a few opinions about this. First of all im going to tall about Joseph Seed, the mastermind. I think hes an jtresting touch to the game because if they just had the 3 siblings it just wouldnt work and hes so diverse from the other charecters ( I recently played the other games) because of his obsessions with religion and how he believes a nuclear war will destroy everyhing. This is amn interesting touch now im going to talk about Faith Seed, the druggie. What she does throughout the game is try to... enchant you I guess? With the bliss  and try to capture you and turn you into an angel the people who walked the path. Well now Jacob. Jacob is the warrior of the si lings wbo can seend you on killing sprees just by playing the song Only You. He will use this to turn against allies and slaughter them. Now John Seed. He was abused as a child leaving him to say "Yes" whenever his parents abused him. He tries relentlesy going to the point of toture to get you to say yes to join the cult. He will carve your sin from the 7 deadly sins cut it of your skin and staple it to the wall. 

Well thsts it for now this has raped my thumbs from typing on a tablet.