Mr. Logic Toast
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:73478039
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since 8-27-2016
  • Information

Dear Higher Ups,

I would like to join the staff as a member who has been playing on these servers since roughly august of 2016. 

I believe that i can be an asset to the community and help others when there are rule-breakers.

I have no intent to disrupt the peace of this community, i just ask humbly (and look forward to) being a liable staff member that can be there for the players when a staff member is needed most.

Best regards, Logic

10 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

Active but immature and don't you get caught saying the N word all the time?

Unless you’ve seen him say it I don’t think it’s him. I know another guy who keeps saying nigga on the server but that’s it. Forgot their name though.

56 minutes ago, MJP said:

Unless you’ve seen him say it I don’t think it’s him. I know another guy who keeps saying nigga on the server but that’s it. Forgot their name though.

I think that's implied with what queen said, could be wrong but

Hello Everyone.

..... tak tak tak tak tak tak ? ... i don't really like to make a huge writing about this topic but i feel  need to express my idea and my honest opinion about it.

well let's start. 

I know logic for almost 3 years now.

He was playing at the surf server quite long , even i can say  he is One of the oldie's group here in surf.

As normal and regular Member who wants to help our community, Logic at the past wanted to Apply for mod in january 22 , 2017 but his methods were quite desperate.

i'm not going to enter in details because the past is in past and we need to focus at the present now. 

He is fair active on the server now , He improve so much , Now He is more respectful and mature.

I know that, I saw his improvement all the time and i'm completly sure this time he is not deseparte to get staff anymore. 

Other point i want to mention is about drugs.

I know.... People have diferent opinions.

I don't want to make PEOPLE argue about it,

SO PLEASE TAKE THIS MATURALY AS POSIBLE AND BE AN EXAMPLE FOR THIS COMMUNITY,

RESPECT OTHER OPINIONS AND IDEAS, If you don't agree with me is ok, But please!!! , always with respect. 

People are free, In my honest opinion , i don't see any problem about it.  You can not judge him because of that, He can do whatever he want always respecting the rules and not hurting anyone on the process. 

Logic smokes weeb and i saw him high in the server , However . i've seen him being respectful and kind in that condition Even More than Other members. I've never seem him abusing his donator powers or being Extremly mad because someone kill him many times on game. Apart from that, he is helping our staff members, saying who is spawnkilling or telling staff if there are building at spawn. 

he already has showed us his maturity and capacity to resolve problems.

IN CONCLUSION. 

I think ..............sorry This is not the appropiate word ... Ok let's do it again.

I'M 100% SURE LOGIC IS GOING TO BE A GREAT MOD. 

Just give him one chance , for the love of snakes ,We are going to lose this oportunity to get him as a mod Jesus. ?

11 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

-1 A:7 M:4

And no.... I've never heard him saying that.

Even he is extremly becareful seleting his words, so you are comfusing him for other person. Plop!

Good luck LOGICO :D  +1 

13 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

Can you provide proof of him saying the nword? Maybe chatlogs or dem of him saying it on mic and if he says it all the time. He's only gotten gagged twice back in 2017 and muted for staff disrespect i don't see anything about racism and if you claim he does maybe get others to vouch who have seen him say anything racist.

Cause your just making false accusations and making yourself look bad.

I'll keep my vouch neutral since i don't know him. 

3 minutes ago, Red said:

Can you provide proof of him saying the nword? Maybe chatlogs or dem of him saying it on mic and if he says it all the time. He's only gotten gagged twice back in 2017 and muted for staff disrespect i don't see anything about racism and if you claim he does maybe get others to vouch who have seen him say anything racist.

Cause your just making false accusations and making yourself look bad.

I'll keep my vouch neutral since i don't know him. 

Evidence isn't required for input on staff applications or member applications. They help but aren't mandatory and since logic mostly uses mic, it's not easy to get demos unless you record 24/7 or have shadowplay

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

I think that's implied with what queen said, could be wrong but

Yeah but that doesn’t seem like something he would do. If it was more than a year ago then it should not be included in your minus one because of how long it’s been (ban decay).  Also someone shouldn’t throw things around without the video proof or confirmation of the person who said it. That’s what I meant. Sorry for not going in depth in the first explanation vinyl.

10 minutes ago, MJP said:

Yeah but that doesn’t seem like something he would do. If it was more than a year ago then it should not be included in your minus one because of how long it’s been (ban decay).  Also someone shouldn’t throw things around without the video proof or confirmation of the person who said it. That’s what I meant. Sorry for not going in depth in the first explanation vinyl.

Meh, proof helps but isn't mandatory. The say of one of our members or staff is good enough input really. I haven't vouched yet :3

+1 Logic is a really fun and responsible guy. I really like his attitude towards both staff and players. He is someone responsible and accountable. 

22 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

Also just to throw my opinion in on this, even if he did say that, I feel that it shouldn't affect his chances of getting staff. We have all said things we regret and I can't really think of a staff member who hasn't broken at least 1 rule. In addition, I'm almost positive that it was someone like 10toothlesswonders because he has gotten others to say the n word before as well as said it himself. This doesn't mean that toothless is a terrible person, because I believe people should have the right to say what they want to say as long as they are being honest about it (of course i still enforce this rule regardless of my opinion on the subject).

11 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I believe people should have the right to say what they want to say as long as they are being honest about it

hey guys csgo admin here but uhhhhhhhhhhh

if this is saying the n word that you're talking about, I don't think this applies at all

if somebody goes to klan meetings and starts honestly rambling on about how he hates the "inferior race" that's still hate speech...

obviously you're right about the "everyone does things they regret" and if he said the n word in the past then it's time to let go and everyone else is saying good things about him, but if he IS saying the n word that wouldn't be proper behavior for a staff member

I get your point frosty, but sometimes they way you put it just isn't quite right.

Besides that, I don't know anything about this man, just here to bug frosty ?

Good luck on moderator, Logic!