No
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:129759144
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    4d18:51:36
  • Reason for Joining

Been playing on this server for almost two months now and I really enjoy it. I'm pretty active but sometimes im not on due to school but for how much time I have on the xG Jailbreak server its a lot for 1 month (atleast for me it is) I know a lot of people here who are really nice, easy going, and helpful at times like Crona and Genocide and made friends with people like Gladiator, 0rr, and Lonely DJ. I know I amdefinitelyfar from being the best but I would really like to join xG

4 minutes ago, Kn1ght said:

-1 dumb toxic and freekills

a6

m4

if that's how it's gonna be you should elaborate a LITTLE bit more

don't have to do a full 4 paragraph essay like I did on sodium, but a little explanation is always nice

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

Staying neutral until you fix your mic or stop taking warden.

A: 8

M: 7

Just now, Dannypicacho said:

don't have to do a full 4 paragraph essay like I did on sodium, but a little explanation is always nice

"Elaborate more" 

Danny this is not a reason to stay neutral? Because of a mic or a warden? Is he a good role model to the community? Does he follow the rules? Does he try and bend the rules in his favor? 

I'm gonna stay Neutral because MULTIPLE times i have warned him about mic spamming and things like that, so i'm not truly sure if he should be a member of XG due to his common dismissing's of not wanting to listen. But he has grown up a little bit, I'll give him that.

5 minutes ago, Genocide said:

"Elaborate more" 

Danny this is not a reason to stay neutral? Because of a mic or a warden? Is he a good role model to the community? Does he follow the rules? Does he try and bend the rules in his favor? 

It's the same shit as his last member app. He continuously takes warden knowing full well his mic is extremely quiet and continues to disregard all the Ts that repeatedly tell him they can't hear his orders. There's nothing to really say here, he has a bad mic and knows it but still takes warden all the time.

24 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

please do the essay

neutral

I haven't seen him play much 

A: ?/10

M: 5/10

Edited by FailedGameplay (see edit history)

I'm going to stay neutral as i haven't seen him on recently but I would like to remind everyone this is just to see if you want him to be a member or not not a place to argue or discuss just leave a -1 or +1 and leave it at that.