-1 I have so many reasons to -1 this app but I'm just going to highlight a few. Red does not know the rules, and he tries to stretch them whenever possible. This was a couple of weeks ago on sandy picnic 2 I didn't record but just take my word for it rn. there were like 4 people on and we're just doing freedays and stuff with secrets every single round red being the guard would kill me in my cell saying no admins on. Whenever red finds something he can abuse he will. he will camp vents or whatever he can do so he can stay alive and on comms to spew off your mom jokes. He freekills quite often never slays and will argue with moderators. He spams in chat tons of binds all the time. If i had a single automatic no to any member app i would use it on red.

A-5

m-0.25

Let's his anger get the best of him at times, and can irritate some of the people on the servers. All of that being said, he honestly does try to follow the rules and can be fun to hang out with. I see no reason not to let him in, especially since it seems he wants to improve on his behavior.

+1

plus he is a huge nerdarino

Edited by virr
fixed (see edit history)

Neutral - To be honest you do like to stretch the rules sometimes. But you do like to take warden and you are pretty active.

A:8

M:6

Just now, Hg2CI2 said:

Neutral - To be honest you do like to stretch the rules sometimes. But you do like to take warden and you are pretty active.

Oops, I already responded to this application

32 minutes ago, Hg2CI2 said:

Oops, I already responded to this application

so are you staying neutral or +1 ????????????????