Sign in to follow this  
EDNight

Casual Check In

I'm doing quite well actually. I am doing pretty good in all my classes, and I am working on semester 2 stuff in one class and we are almost at the end of semester one so I am trucking through all my classes. How about you? Things alright? 

22 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

I'm doing quite well actually. I am doing pretty good in all my classes, and I am working on semester 2 stuff in one class and we are almost at the end of semester one so I am trucking through all my classes. How about you? Things alright? 

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear your classes are going well. I'm doing well myself for the most part. Taking online classes.

21 hours ago, _ymir said:

Good !

Busy year this year.  Third year at uni, bunch of coursework, harder than ever, but still great.

How about you ?

I'm in my second year of college, so I can agree with how busy it can be at times. I purposefully took only 2 classes this semester so I can catch up and not be too stressed out again. 

Also, it's great to hear that you're doing good despite the pressure of hard classes! 

12 hours ago, EDNight said:

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear your classes are going well. I'm doing well myself for the most part. Taking online classes.

I'm in my second year of college, so I can agree with how busy it can be at times. I purposefully took only 2 classes this semester so I can catch up and not be too stressed out again. 

Also, it's great to hear that you're doing good despite the pressure of hard classes! 

That's fair !  I take 4 classes each semester, so yeah, it's a bit of work ?