No
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/0rr/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    4 Days
  • Reason for Joining

My reason for joining would be to be a member of this community. I have played for a while and really enjoy this and think I can help out and be a good apart of it. In all honesty i'm not really toxic, I try to be nice and fair to everyone. I think I would be a good member as well as I am very active. Another reason for joining would be to help decide who can be a member or not, give people a chance. I think I am generally fair and I don't really give biased opinions. I also really do enjoy this quite a bit, this is one of my more played servers on CS:GO and really enjoy this. 

Thanks For Reading.

3 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

+1 is kinda edgy sometimes but knows rules and plays well

A: 8

M: 6.66

Thanks man! Try my best, Also I am a bit edge ; )

Met him tonight while a mass freekiller was on, knew rules and seems very mature for his age. Also doesn't like wasting time as warden so it's nice if you're a T.

+1 fo sho

51 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Met him tonight while a mass freekiller was on, knew rules and seems very mature for his age. Also doesn't like wasting time as warden so it's nice if you're a T.

+1 fo sho

Yo, Much thanks man! That guy was unbelievable lmao!

Oh shit, definitely a +1 from me. Knows rules, and besides being a memer, is a competent warden who gets stuff done. Anyone who has been playing JB recently has probably run into him, thanks to how active he is. Let's get this big boy member.