Dannypicacho

[CS:GO] M4A1-S Decimator (FT) C9 <3

Selling this M4A1-S Decimator (Field Tested: ~0.2 Float) with 2 Cloud 9 stickers and Skadoodle + Stewie2k stickers (stickers already applied to gun), gun is also renamed to "Don't worry I'm PRO". This weapon is not StatTrak. You won't be able to find it in my inventory as it will be up on the community market meanwhile.

Selling because I don't use the M4A1-S anymore, not because cloud9 was a disappointment this major.

Stickers go well with the colour of the skin.

Willing to make deals, open price. I will also accept trades in either TF2 or CS:GO items if they are marketable on the Steam Community Market

Starting price for now will be about CAD$6.00 but I am willing to change it up. I will NOT be taking any offers under CAD$5.00.

Few screenshots: (N.B.: In these screenshots I am using viewmodel_fov 65. Standard is 60.)

m4a1s_1.jpg

m4a1s_2.jpg

m4a1s_3.jpg

m4a1s_4.jpg

m4a1s_5.jpg

m4a1s_6.jpg

m4a1s_7.jpg

m4a1s_8.jpg

m4a1s_9.jpg

m4a1s_10.jpg

m4a1s_11.PNG

Edited by Dannypicacho
yeet (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

I'll tell you what, it'll be yours for 1 human liver (preferably adult) and $2.00

Best I can do is half a goat liver and 30 cents, take it or leave it.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Best I can do is half a goat liver and 30 cents, take it or leave it.

Sorry, but the boss asked for a human liver. Hernandez won't do with a goat on the black market, those don't go for too high and you will probably get shanked.

Just now, Brady1780 said:

Why trade for the same gun?

well, I had a mw e had an ft. He also had several cloud9 stickers and tbh it would've just been cheaper if I traded instead of getting the stickers on my own, and for Danny, no one on the market gives a shit about stickers, So he could've gotten more for mine.