Spirit

Do we have many Uni students here?

Curious as to the demographic of xG.  Are people old?  Young?  At school / college / uni / working?

I'm a third year uni student myself.  Things are getting a bit more hectic this year, but enjoying the challenge so far.

I Graduated High School 2.5ish years ago, sit in a dark room and still play source games(almost 3k on CSS), and meme a lot, so i'm basically a degenerate with no future currently, just like when I was 14 and played on xG servers in 2011 ?

actually looking to start work soon though and contribute to something hopefully, best of luck to the rest of you!

Same with Kypari, but I'm not doing a gap year. Gonna get separate guitar lessons so I can get my official grades and start teaching people for a career. Uni would be my backup plan if I possibly need more music theory knowledge. However, I feel as though I'd end up just going to University for the sesh. Yeet.

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

when one spends an evening getting drunk/wasted/sloshed with a group of friends.

3 hours ago, Egossi said:

Currently newfags are mostly around 13, oldfags are in college/uni or graduated and working (im in uni)

You an old fag

but he is correct, most newer people are 13-17, so still in high school 

Edited by Darrth (see edit history)

I turn 22 next month, have a sorta finished CS degree that ive been sorta putting aside. Currently working part time and improving my gpa to hopefully get into nursing school next year.

I'm in my last year at uni for Computer Engineering with a specialization in both security and algorithm design ^-^

As @Egossi said, the old fags are in uni, the kiddos are all over the place

12 hours ago, Segal said:

I'm a freshman in high school (age 14). There can be some young the age demographic in xG can span from 13-ish to low 20s.

Dirty freshman REEEEE

Oldfag alert, but I joined xG originally back in 2011, and here I am again and am in my second year of college. The general demographics are highschool to early college/uni for the most part, and obviously most of the higher ups don't fit in that generally speaking.

iamturning20soonwtf

Nice !  Sounds like a good mix.

4 hours ago, virr said:

I turn 22 next month, have a sorta finished CS degree that ive been sorta putting aside. Currently working part time and improving my gpa to hopefully get into nursing school next year.

Wow, that's a pretty big change in direction!