Spirit

Do we have many Uni students here?

I don't understand your school system but here in Iceland we have these.

Image result for iceland school system

So I'm learning currently business due to issues on my steelsmith/welder education not being offered these last semesters.

I'm currently 23 and I graduated this past Spring with a degree in Business Management. Currently working just to pay bills until I find what I want as a career. Also, I play gigs as a drummer on the side to earn extra cash.

Edited by MeowMix (see edit history)

I'm almost 24 and halfheartedly tried to get a Political Science  degree after high school, flunked out, worked for two years, realized hard work like that sucks and I should go back to school, and now I'm two terms away from transferring to a 4 year school for my last few classes to get an english linguistics degree with a certification to teach English as a second language.

Then I'm dipping the hell out of America ayy lmao

Edited by Moosty (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Moosty said:

I'm almost 24 and halfheartedly tried to get a Political Science  degree after high school, flunked out, worked for two years, realized hard work like that sucks and I should go back to school, and now I'm two terms away from transferring to a 4 year school for my last few classes to get an english linguistics degree with a certification to teach English as a second language.

Then I'm dipping the hell out of America ayy lmao

Wow!  Congratulations on nearly getting that degree!

almost 25.

Went to community after high school for parents, said fuck that and got a job working in foods since I'm going to be a chef. Now I cook delicious food at a shitty restaurant in Disneyland. Both sides of the education/no education war are a lie, just like the cake.

20 years old and applied to a bunch of medical schools recently. I doubt I'll get in this year since I rushed all my shit; shitty applications and average on the MCAT (only studied 4 weeks prior). But my gpa is up there so I should eventually get into a medical school. It depends on when I do well on my MCAT haha

On 9/25/2018 at 5:04 AM, Bags said:

20 years old and applied to a bunch of medical schools recently. I doubt I'll get in this year since I rushed all my shit; shitty applications and average on the MCAT (only studied 4 weeks prior). But my gpa is up there so I should eventually get into a medical school. It depends on when I do well on my MCAT haha

Good luck!  If you don't get in, there's always next year ?

7 hours ago, Lithium said:

graduating in december with a CS degree, after like 5 and a half years

Congratulations!  A degree is a degree, no matter how much time it took ?

Not sure how it works at your uni, but did you specialize in anything?  I'm in third year and currently focusing on OS and systems level.

4 hours ago, RealChance said:

Not sure how it works at your uni, but did you specialize in anything?  I'm in third year and currently focusing on OS and systems level.

Yeah, systems programming and security.

Also minors in math, physics, and psych

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)