Just now, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Your a tucking cunt just leave me alone

I'm just trying to say that maybe instead of trying to guilt trip the good people of xG for not paying attention to you or whatever, you should think about what caused people to not want you and instead try to improve on that. 

What's the rush to get a position of power anyways?

Just leave me alone I'm stepping down. I really have been on fog since o started playing tf2 and I really want to become admin. Leave me alone and idc about attention

And I should be able to post and have people not assume it's about me wanting to be a goddamn moderator

1 minute ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Just leave me alone I'm stepping down. I really have been on fog since o started playing tf2 and I really want to become admin. Leave me alone and idc about attention

Whatever, you do you, just don't try to make members feel bad about their feelings toward a certain player. It won't change anything.

2 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

No shit asshole

Alright, that's where I'm gonna stop with this thread. The reason you are unwanted has been made pretty clear to me now.

Good luck with your new community, I sincerely mean it. I hope they treat you better and hopeful you treat them the same.

Edited by Dannypicacho
Not toxic (see edit history)

Nobody had an issue with you.  It was just that when you didn't meet the min post requirements you very transparently started posting many many objectively low quality threads in an effort to quickly boost your vote count, and then became aggressive when people respectfully asked you to stop doing that.