1 hour ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

I'm stepping down from member to apply as admin on F-o-G because I'm clearly unwanted and would like to apply for admin over there where I am wanted. Goodbye everyone.

changing communities doesn't change the person. Work to better yourself otherwise other communities will say the same "asshole" things about your lust for a position of power.

4 hours ago, Chrono said:

changing communities doesn't change the person. Work to better yourself otherwise other communities will say the same "asshole" things about your lust for a position of power.

This. Absolutely this.

To elaborate a bit, I don't personally think you are a terrible person. However, you did something worth reprimanding, and got scolded for it. Very few people, myself included, want to see someone leave for such a reason. Just keep your nose to the ground and work on building trust.

However if you are dead-set on leaving, I do wish you luck on your travels.

Thank you topaz

7 hours ago, Topaz said:

This. Absolutely this.

To elaborate a bit, I don't personally think you are a terrible person. However, you did something worth reprimanding, and got scolded for it. Very few people, myself included, want to see someone leave for such a reason. Just keep your nose to the ground and work on building trust.

However if you are dead-set on leaving, I do wish you luck on your travels.

3 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Saying good  riddance when he barely knows me. What a shit reason to say fuck you.

At the end of the day you're being extremely toxic while also somehow questioning why people didn't enjoy your company. 

Just a reminder, here's not the place to be hostile towards each other. If you don't have much good to say a, hello/goodbye thread isnt the place to be popping off; however, being hostile or disrespecting others back puts you in the same boat of just kinda being an asshole.

Just now, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Saying good  riddance when he barely knows me. What a shit reason to say fuck you.

Meeting rudeness with more rudeness. You're not exactly orchestrating the best cycle there. @Topaz has the concept pretty spot on and while I'd say people were a bit overboard with jumping on your actions, it wasn't meant with the intent to beat you down, but just the consequences of what happened. It was a situation to take a step back and learn from, but how you've chosen to retaliate here doesn't exactly scream personal improvement. 

Alright dude, I didn’t see you that often but I know that people act different with different groups of people so I hope you have more fun there (Add me so I can play on the server ya dun diddley dweeb)

You were almost always a good guy on the server, bye dude.

21 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

I present to the court my evidence.

Ya did provoke him to be honest. I know you were joking but the guy is obviously pissed.