Listen, please. We don't have an issue with you. We NEVER did. Until you realized the requirements for mod you began to post a little too much and began to un-necro posts. Trust me I never had an issue with you nor do I wish to start an issue with you. If you try and take a different approach on things I bet we would all gladly keep you and be happy to have you here (not saying that we would be glad to have you gone, to some of us it is a sad thing to see). The forums was the main issue, and the bit of toxicity that came out of this post. That was it. Trust me just take a little bit of a different approach such as post to other posts instead of making a large amount in a short amount of time. Thats what I did and here we are, I applied for mod after the time being and to be fair it was almost as fast as you gaining your post. If you did it in a slightly more ethical way we would all wouldn't have any issues. Also its never to late to change. If you still have the interest try and come back and be a rule follower, be kind, and importantly try and avoid being toxic, even if its the slightest bit. I did that and it worked like a charm. I'm always here for you man and Im here to help if you do care to come back I would gladly be here to help and do my best to improve your status among the community. Just do please take this post with a grain of salt. Don't forget that I am here for you, all of us are. Just some little changes will make us all believe that you can be a mod. If you don't want to come back best of luck with your future endeavors. If you ever want to talk I'm here. Thanks for reading.