• In-Game Name
    ABlueSkittle123
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:213756079
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    13 days (not sure)
  • Information

Well, here we are. I've decided that its time I do this. If anyone -1s me please do give some feedback so I can improve. If I don't get accepted I will take this as a learning experience and come back better. I have been on this server for a while now. I've meet some great people, and I decided that because of how nicely this community of people has treated me I wanted to give back by helping the community and making sure that nobody gets trolled or gets issues with others in game due to breaking rules, I want to be there and help out when need be. Thanks for reading, have a good day!

+1 Have a pact where we don't kill each other on sight, though I usually break it. Sorry buddy ?

Seriously though, great dude. Not sure why he isn't on staff roster already, to be honest.

Just now, Tekage said:

+1 Have a pact where we don't kill each other on sight, though I usually break it. Sorry buddy ?

Seriously though, great dude. Not sure why he isn't on staff roster already, to be honest.

No worries about killing me, it never bothers me. ? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Segal said:

+1 great person on and off the servers and knows the rules very well. I'm surprised he isn't staff already.

Thank you!

57 minutes ago, Owlknight_ said:

+1 I wish he already gotten staff, he knows his stuffs and is pretty active again.

1 hour ago, cook said:

You better believe this Skittle Boi deserves Mod. He knows and follows the rules and he is extremely mature

A:8

M:10

1 hour ago, VinylScratch said:

+1 great person knows his shit 

A:9 M:10

Thanks to all of you for the kind words! They really do mean a lot!

Great dude. Extremely helpful. Knows the rules like the back of his hand. Talkative. I can't think of anything that could possible cause me to -1 you.

Overarching theme here is that he deserves mod.

Can't really vouch on activity since I don't play as much as I used to but I will say his maturity is 10-10

Most definitely a +1 from me.

I hope you get mod Skittle ?

+1 for Skittle getting staff, dude 100% deserves it. 

Genuinely a great person who has a solid understanding of the rules and how things work on the servers. I've never had any problems with him, and from what it seems like, no one else has either.