• In-Game Name
    Tope
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:39959309
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    3 Days
  • Information

Was a mod back in the old CSS servers in 2011/2012. Am interested in taking up the position again to help out in any way I can. I have many many hours on the old CSS servers, a good number of which as a mod. I also have experience as staff on other servers during my leave of absence.

*@Aegean gave me permission to post early.*

I didn't know tope back in the olden days (I wasn't there) but here in the future he is a really mature and good person, and he understands the rules very well. 

Very epic gamer, gets less kills than me in a 10man which I very much appreciate,

+1

Edited by Dannypicacho
i have autismo (see edit history)

+1 when im on he's super friendly and helpful. It's been a while since CSS but I think he still has more than what it takes to be staff

13 hours ago, Chrono said:

+1 if he changes his name back to what it used to be in the old days. Or even if he doesn't, why not because Tope and Topaz are not that far off from each other.

Gee thanks Chrono, you're a real swell guy.

7 hours ago, Topaz said:

Gee thanks Chrono, you're a real swell guy.

topaz is so much more you than tope, tope rhymes with toke, implying we support smoking, and there are children on our servers. ?

23 minutes ago, Chrono said:

topaz is so much more you than tope, tope rhymes with toke, implying we support smoking, and there are children on our servers. ?

ah shit you right